League of Legends Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevAlmighty

01-05-2012

Hi,

I created a Jungle Timer software for League of Legends so users can track monsters easier. It is not a hack because user need to activate the timers by clicking on a keybind. I posted the version 1.0 about 3 weeks ago on League of Legends' forum and it got downloaded over 1024 times. I decided to make a new version of it because I have received a lot of feedbacks about it. I released version 2.0 about 5 days ago and over 700 people already downloaded it.

I already posted this on many forums/sites and many of them are helping me :

MobaFire - League of Legends' forum - Solomid - Reddit - Facebook - Twitter

The post has been viewed more than 14 000 times which is a lot for a new program.

I am working on version 3.0 atm which will contains a lot of new features.

League of Legends Jungle Timer 2.0 - > http://JungleTimer.com/ ( 1700 +- downloads so far )

Thank you,

KevAlmighty
http://JungleTimer.com/

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Yea... I'm sure the timer is great and all and does wonders, but this is NOT the place to put it. Lore=/=Game stratagy

Attachment 357221

NoDenial

01-05-2012

Sadly, I have a great app on my android for that. And it seems better, too...

Jaykoboy

01-05-2012

Okay, I'm sorry, but Silverling, I don't hang out in the Strategy forum too often. So, I'm actually APPROVING of this, because he's putting it where it's most likely to get some good traffic.

-Jaykoboy-

KevAlmighty

01-05-2012

@Jaykoboy thanks

@NoDenial Are you really paying attention to your android phone every 2 mins to check if there is any monster about to respawn? and you need to start the timer everytime on your phone? I know some people who use the app on android , I am not saying it's bad , we all have different opinion I just think using it on PC is easier cause you can earn it through speakers / headphones..

Fenix12345

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Okay, I'm sorry, but Silverling, I don't hang out in the Strategy forum too often. So, I'm actually APPROVING of this, because he's putting it where it's most likely to get some good traffic.

-Jaykoboy-
Last time I checked Jayko this was a forum for Lore, not advertising. Just because you like it doesn't mean it belongs here.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post

-Jaykoboy-
ಠ_ಠ

Jayk... No matter how many ways you look at it, this does NOT belong in lore. If anything, it will get MORE traffic in the STRATEGY section because people are actually LOOKING for this sort of thing there. With this being posted here, he's just going to get grumbled at/ignored because this isn't the right section to post it in.

In other words, OP, Go to the Strategy section where this belongs. Believe me, you'll probably get better feedback there. The Lore section is for the story behind the game, not how the game is played.