all invis team in tt?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neigeplz

01-05-2012

Twitch Eve Shaco

pretty fun in 3v3 twisted treeline

enemies have to spend a whole lot of gold on oracles and wards
early game dominance builds up to make the game turn to your favor.

with this lineup you know you will have a fun game.

/watch?v=pecezM_S9bI

this is one example

1UPedU

01-05-2012

if you want fun team comp go galio nunu fiddle; if you sync the ults right its GG
also try shaco blitz lane combo; go ap shaco and stack boxes in the bush; then have blitz land a pull
^in that example put someone like lee sin top for crazy fast ganks(with a ward in top of middle he can gank in like 2 seconds after he walks into bush)

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

One word: Oracle
Just buy one and manage to not die = You win

Sterling Malory

01-05-2012

after a certain point stealth doesn't matter, it's just a map awareness perk.

Sintacs

01-06-2012

its only a useful tactic against people who have never played against it before. some buddies and myself got rolled the first time we encountered that team, but since weve known exactly what to expect from it, everybody using it always plays it the same, and every time we absolutely destroy them now. i will say early game back when eve still had her stun could be a little tough, but its a laughably bad team comp now. as for making the enemy team waste money on wards/oracles, this will only happen if theyre actually intimidated my stealth. me and my friends are not, we just communicate really well and either get out of ganks when they happen, or avoid letting them happen entirely. watched the vid and nothing specially happened, a 3v1 gank, victor would have died no matter what team he was against there.