resources?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

01-05-2012

so after watching a gragas player, i realized something, he throws his barrels quite a bit...

now i understand the concept of an infinite supply for a video game's sake, but lore-wise, how does this work?

does he literally get a new barrel every time through magic or does he have an infinite supply hidden in his stomach or something?

this could be applied to all champs really. does panth/nid have an infinite supply of spears in their back pocket?

i really hate to just throw the "its magic" excuse at lore

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Nidalee's spear returns via primal magic iirc, it's one of her abilities - it even shows the particles each time

As for others, all I can say is that it is indeed magic, but a bit more complicated than that. Champions prepare for each match beforehand, their supplies are funded supposedly by the League, and as soon as they run out of them, they're transported right to them from the stock.

I'd go more in depth on that, but sadly my real life calls for me to leave.

Tristan Trades

01-05-2012

Gragas has a brewery with an unlimited supply of casks. Thanks to his special brew he has become able to use magic, so he can summon different kind of barrels in a game. That, or its the summoner who supplies him with his casks.

And don't forget Olaf who throws his axes, although he can pick them up if he wants, it doesn't always happen. Sometimes a summoner helps him by returning his axe.