Warwick Bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

is impossible to get rid of

Sauron

01-05-2012

Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Veztai

01-05-2012

I've beaten a Karthus bot, using Warwick once upon a time... Was probably one of the funnier bot lanes I've had.

BunnyMind

01-05-2012

Now I don't claim to be some sort of expert or anything, but Warwick doesn't really any methods he can use to quickly and effectively clear a creep wave like pretty much every other common bot laner can, so I'd imagine that against any competent bot laner he'd get pushed up to his tower and lose it to all the minions he can't really do anything about.

But again, I'm no expert.

Nekrogen

01-05-2012

We should get FDru to try this sometime.. XD

But yeah he doesn't have a reliable way to get rid of creeps. Only effective against certain champions and only if WW takes promote.

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Beat him via minions.

Black Lyon

01-05-2012

I played WW extensively in order to climb out of Elo Hell the first time, and yeah, I'll agree with what the other posters have said. He doesn't belong on bot. He isn't a pusher. He's best used in Dominion (personal opinion) as a true tank and disabler. He's one of the few that can shut Kassadin down just long enough for the team to jump in for the kill.

LunarisDream

01-05-2012

Heal from Q and AA too good to push away. Bot laners should be tanky with some sort of sustain, which WW fits perfectly. His only flaw stems from not being able to push effectively, but it is at the same time a large part of his sustain.

krammitheforg

01-05-2012

ww is a champ i pick when i really don't want to go bot.

mcspellitout

01-05-2012

I've seen WW going bot, but I never thought about clearing minion waves and my main (Sivir) is like the queen doing that, I'm writing that down. LOL.