tips please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrandonBurry7

01-04-2012

so ive never played treeline but im good at classic i understand the strategy and everything for 5v5 but 3v3 seems very daunting and you give me some tips on how not to get crushed and how to help my team a bit. thanks in advanced

Sam

01-04-2012

Buy wards
Ward dragon
Always have a jungler
AD, AD, AP or AOE comp

BrandonBurry7

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Buy wards
Ward dragon
Always have a jungler
AD, AD, AP or AOE comp
i dont have many ad so who would you say is a good ap choice

PuffPuffPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Singed, morgana, kennen, cho, swain are all good. There's a tier list probably on the first or second page here. Take a look at that.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

One of the most essential aspects of TT is to keep Wards up at all times. Both red and dragon should always be warded, Jungle control is key on this map. Also, remember that the mid jungle is quite short, so ganks are faster than in SR, you can't always rely on mias so you need to be aware of the map and try and keep track of the enemy.

Another thing; Once you get a inhibitor down don't get cocky and think you won it already, that's when turtling begins and some teams make it hard to finish the game. Try to get the nexus tower down ASAP. If you get stuck trying to knock it down, just go b and get the whole jungle, (remember that dragon is ESSENTIAL I cannot stress this enough).

Try to have a Jungler or someone who can clear the camps easily, it's important that the other team doesn't get the buffs/gold. And it's important to have a Ranged, or someone who can poke from a distance.

Some of the better champs in this map are; Singed, Shaco, Rammus and Trynd (these are the most usual bans you'll see). Check this forum for the tier list, it's quite accurate and should give you a good idea on who is playable. My top suggestion for an AP is Cho' Gath but it depends on your playstyle and on your team.

Hope it helped.
If you need a hand add me in game and I'll help you. Cheers!