So riot, when are achievements coming out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaziTheSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I've been wondering this since beta, could we get some feedback about LoL achievments and when you guys predict they might come out ??

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

PermaShelved

VorpalIntentio

01-05-2012

Don't worry, it's coming out soon along with Magma Chamber.

SYMBÖLIC

01-05-2012

^^^^^ hahah ya

Xytrin

01-06-2012

Please no achievements.... EVER. Do you know how many ppl will be so focused on getting an achievement completed and not focus on playing the game to win? Just about everyone... achievements are not fun in multiplayer games

DeviantlyTough

Recruiter

01-06-2012

I disagree. Although Achievements are not really needed. I am interested what lols achievements would be like. I have a good feeling that they might actually be a challenge.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-06-2012

If they come out with achievements, I will likely leave the game. After what WoW did, I no longer trust anyone to make achievements. As someone else said, players will absolutely abandon winning in favor of getting more achievements. People will use achievements to brag, to disparage, etc. Riot may even add in cool stuff for achievements that will make almost everyone want to stop playing smart and start farming...achieves. Freakin' no.

Neoman321

01-06-2012

If they make acheive i hope they are like win x amount of games with this champion not like land a 3.5 second stun with an ashe arrow

Juzt

01-07-2012

Win 50 games with support champions: Certified Nurse

Have 10 normal game win streaks : Winner winner chicken dinner!

Your team gets 20kills and no deaths in a match: Flawless victory

Just ideas....