Ezreal's Q?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

01-22-2013

It doesn't seem to hit as hard as it used to? Is there something to build or do to fix this?

TestosticlesDMC

01-22-2013

AP ezreal

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Ezreal's Q doesn't hit as hard as it used to because there was a glitch that sometimes caused it to critically hit, and even though Riot claimed this happened rarely, I saw it all the time. It doesn't hit as hard as it used to because it was broken and hitting way harder than Riot ever intended.

Also... Ezreal's Q is physical damage and scales to AD better than AP... so building AP or MPen won't help as much as AD or ArmorPen.

Phánpy

01-22-2013

So what would you guys recommend to build on AD Ez?

-Thanks for Replies btw!

13ann3d4l1f3

01-22-2013

straight up... ez requires basic items to be very effective - mainly the new cleaver and a sheen - remember his q applies on hit effects so sheen boosts it very much and you can get it rather early in a lane - ideally rush sheen / 2 dorans / brutalizer / then finish off a bf sword item

/ff

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

Ezreal's Q has 1-1 scaling, so it should not feel any different at all. Perhaps the items you are building have changed, many of them have been nerfed. Ezreal's Q is SUPPOSED to apply on-hit effects, including crits and things like Stattik Shiv. Which is something good to get on Ezreal. Trinity Force is not bad, nor is Ice Born Gauntlets, but they are not as strong as just going right through Bloodthirster/Last Whisper.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

I wouldn't recommend Black Cleaver on Ezreal unless you don't have another player on your team building this item. Black Cleaver is an item Ezreal can benefit from without building it himself.

Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, and a Sheen item (a lot of high level Ezreal players prefer frosty gloves from what I've seen).