Nashor's Tooth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evernight

10-13-2009

Solid Item for Kayle

Bleeper

10-13-2009

I've been running this on Taric since it came out. I think it's pretty good on him too.

Bianary

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
when you build a nashor's tooth, the mp regen is less than the sum of the two parts. the only boost it gets is as and ap, i don't think it's good enough.
It gets 5% cd reduction too.

It would be nice if the mp/5 actually was at least the sum of its parts though, I think they forgot to update that when they added the codex.

GNOY

10-14-2009

The receipt costs 500g, if its too much gold for extra 25AP and 10% AS (not to mention combining it into one item), then you certainly lacking math skills.

JayceJa

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
The receipt costs 500g, if its too much gold for extra 25AP and 10% AS (not to mention combining it into one item), then you certainly lacking math skills.
you didn't factor the negative mana regen, as you lose mana regen from combining... haha... however that is probably a bug, and you regardless are still right that combining it is worth it,

GNOY

10-14-2009

I can give extra argument in Tooth's favour - its icon looks shiny and rocks overall

Thann

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Xecutioner View Post
I use it on nunu ! and it works like a charm its just super ! Try it !
Hell Yeah! Tooth, Stark's, Guinsoo's and WIN!

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
It used to cost more.

Anyways, this thread is kind of irrelevant, since it started before they changed Nashor's Tooth.