Nashor's Tooth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warmonkey

10-09-2009

SSssssooo.. I'd really like to like this item, I've tried to work it in to cho'gath, but, wow.. it's just too pricey for what it offers IMO. I don't think I've ever seen anybody buy it, honestly. Stinger? Sure. 900g for 10% CDR and 20% atk spd isn't bad, but I think the total cost for the item is too high for the benefit it offers. The CDR is very good, sure, but for 2.6k I could buy a FoN or a Stark's or practically a Frozen Heart, all of which seem to be *much much* better uses of my gold than a Nashor's.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2009

I agree.

The components of Nashor's are nice, but a full Nashor's costs too much.
I feel the same way about Lich Bane on most champs.

EchoRex

10-09-2009

It is only good for a handful heroes, but in general it is a waste. Only two I ever get it on, or consider getting it on, is Alistair and Chogath. Both of which need every buff it offers.

Mjollnir

10-10-2009

I like it, but its not a priority. It might be my fifth or sixth item except on a few select chars.

DarkenDragon

10-10-2009

I only get this item on heros who are melee and depend on low cooldown attacks such as evelyn, nasus, and alistair.

and this item is just a bunch of cheaper items put together, which I think isnt half bad cuz you can get each peice fairly easy and the upgrade prices arent all that expensive. if your able to last hit mobs and/or farm the jungle, you should beable to make this fairly quickly and it'll help you make more money in return

Morzas

10-11-2009

I build it on AP Jax, it's a great item for him. I get the Codex early on so I can stay in lane, build Stinger mid-game and assemble the tooth ASAP.

The Xecutioner

10-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
It is only good for a handful heroes, but in general it is a waste. Only two I ever get it on, or consider getting it on, is Alistair and Chogath. Both of which need every buff it offers.
I use it on nunu ! and it works like a charm its just super ! Try it !

Flakes

10-12-2009

Essential item for right-click ryze

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2009

when you build a nashor's tooth, the mp regen is less than the sum of the two parts. the only boost it gets is as and ap, i don't think it's good enough.

Jazzminkey

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
when you build a nashor's tooth, the mp regen is less than the sum of the two parts. the only boost it gets is as and ap, i don't think it's good enough.

+ it saves room