Champion Sale: 50% Off Udyr, Xin Zhao, and Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezou View Post
Was looking forward Shyvana :'(
me TOO!!!!

Lord Hypnotoad

01-04-2012

Wish Karma had more skins and actual good ones.

Vanishing Aria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Yay!! Now there will hopefully be more than 4 people who play Karma!!...... -______-

CrisisBR

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKyrieI View Post
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
put ur heart into it!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д)ノ︵ ┻━┻

but now, it would really be nice if they put at least some champs in 75% so we can use that little rp riot gave us, but i see they're thiking something like that:"lets give some free rp so the players'll shut up for a while...but we'll not put anything for them to buy with it"

Gen Nakazora

01-04-2012

I know few people probably read this, but I got to say something about all this complaining. Riot does not have to put champs on sale at all. Nor do they have to make new champs for players. You keep complaining about how you dislike it, but you don't stop to think that they have been putting on many sales these last few weeks. They could just keep them full price. So, stfu, and stop filling random forums with your trolling ****. If you don't want these champs, wait on another sale. If you are just complaining to complain, you need a life, and probably a trip to a mental institute. So, to anyone who cares, keep this in mind before complaining about the champions on sale this week.
Thank you.

shurkin

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooldena View Post
i wanted a75 % on 6300 not a 50%on 3150...
lol were lucky we even get sales on a free game

Nenkie

01-04-2012

Downvoting, looks like a joke.

Ariel for Hire

01-04-2012

baw lame sale.

Still need:
Fizz, Shyvana, Skarner, Wukong, Maokai, and Galio. Take notes Riot!

PumpkinKing

01-04-2012

Well now i don't have to buy rp this week.

Hak3n

01-04-2012

Xin Zhao, the tanky DPS that isnt tanky or does DPS, and karma, the... wait whos karma?