previously sponsored WoW player looking to start or join a SERIOUS Dominion team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DD Tootulz

01-05-2012

Hello!!! I'm new to the forums but just wanted to throw this post out there.

As the title states, I am a previously sponsored WoW player. I Was picked up by team Lzuruha (rather small gaming organization) for season 7 and 8.

I quit WoW a while back due to the fact that I didn't like where the competitive aspect of the game was heading. (Balance issues) My WoW track record includes two gladiator titles (I only played two seasons seriously) Some moolah and gear received from online tournaments, as well as an invite to host a warrior guide/tutorial on skill-capped.com

anywho! on the juicy stuff. I am a serious fan of this game, in particular dominion. I tried to get into SR but (no offence to SR fans) I found it far too long and very unforgiving if your team-mates were smart like stick. I forsee that in the near future Dominion will have a ranked mode as well as a secured spot on the MLG circuit.

So this is me cordially inviting any aspiring pro Dominion player that can work with a team, to join me for a few games and see if we have the synergy to make it into some tournaments. Add "Tootulz" in LoL and send me a PM w.e I'm on!!

larkhill

01-05-2012

ah WoW, i remember my days of playign that. i raided hardcore as a healer. killed lich king heroic. then quit after alpha/beta testing cata. didnt like where pve was going for druids.

went into SR season1. spent most of my time learning in normals. season 2 hits and i go support, sticking to my healer roots. got up to 1300. then the 0 cs support meta hits. cant carry games as 0 cs support. gg, back to 1000 elo for me :/

went into dominion bot lane instead. i usually go bot lane and i love the playstyle. i win most of my games and am always up for a game with serious players.

Aukoiyou

Recruiter

01-05-2012

I was actually banned from WoW for mentioning this game; and after asking around I found some other people were too. WoW's dead, Blizzard is butthurt about it.

Dominion is amazingly fun! I love running it on Ahri, Fizz, Teemo, Ashe, or Rammus. Haven't tried too many champions on it though I am hoping to eventually try the whole AP Nuke Janna I've heard about for it.

My main issue with Dominion is how so many use it to test their alternate builds most of the time. For example: Xin Zhao with Rageblade going 2-19? Yeah, I hope I never see him again.

Hope to see ya in games on Dominion as an ally or even a foe. Competition is always fun.

larkhill

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xya View Post
My main issue with Dominion is how so many use it to test their alternate builds most of the time. For example: Xin Zhao with Rageblade going 2-19? Yeah, I hope I never see him again.
u see a lot less of this as your win:loss ratio rises. when u start to get more wins than losses, u see a lot more serious players.