PETITION please read!!! UPVOTE it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuR x3

01-04-2012

Okay.. so I know everyone knows how it feels to lose because of feeders. Now when your on a lose streak becuase of feeders and your whole match history is DEFEAT nobody wants to duo with you or anything making it impossible to get out of ELO hell. Now me, im more of the most VERY unlucky players.. I have 2-4 feeders every game Dominion and Classic.

anyways explaining that, MY IDEA is that Riot should ADD stats of teammates to the match history tab when you go to check it out. Cause the only thing ppl read is defeat and a negative score on a support. Or some people may go negative because the other team is just so INSANELY fed and 3 hit you.. example when a top fails vs a AP sion or even AD sion adn he gets minion fed.. gg 3k health at lvl 12 with 200 AD or 400 ap.. perfect example.

UPvote this if you agree please.. I know everyone does and it would be a great contribution to the game

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

No, just... no.

Swªg

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuR x3 View Post
UPvote this if you agree please.. I know everyone does and it would be a great contribution to the game
I see six down votes already - clearly not everyone agrees lloll

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smökex View Post
I see six down votes already - clearly not everyone agrees lloll

jazir5

01-04-2012

He has a very good point, a losing streak doesn't always make you bad, i've got 400 wins and i've lost a ton due to terrible teammates. It's even worse 3v3 cause 1 feeder can make you lose

FriendlyRaid

01-04-2012

I'm pretty sure petitions are against forum rules, and this guy's just a bad player with a lot of excuses.

1UPedU

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyRaid View Post
I'm pretty sure petitions are against forum rules, and this guy's just a bad player with a lot of excuses.
all that may be true(not sure about pettion part as there are tons in GD some(like pettition to smite teemo, have tons of red posts)

anyways id love to have teammate stats also visable as well as enemy team in the match history after all you may go 9/2/5 and play a ****ty game just have an enemy who is feeding
tldr more info = good

Modron

01-05-2012

but still theres no way to know if you are good just based on just stats at the end of the game.
if you are 3/1 and your team dies 4 times each they will end with something like 1/4 2/4 and you might end with 3/5 or something like that that doesnt prove you are good or bad

Longshanks I

01-05-2012

I don't think it really matters because it is just your match history which really doesn't say anything because that happens to everybody. Everybody losses because of feeders. I rarely play Twisted Treeline because just one feeder can lose you the game.

EverlastingFlame

01-05-2012

It's actually a good idea no idea why all these junior members downvoting him

If someone goes 0/8 top and you go 2/5 end of game it looks like you did bad on your match history and loss is your fault, or at least people think that way