Fighting lvl 30's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gook Gold Farmer

01-04-2012

so i have a lvl 9 and all night i have been qued with lvl 30's! it sucks ass and it is not even close to fair....they are so much better and a couple even have over 2k wins....im lvl 9...is there a way to stop all that or is this game just stuck on stupid?

SPECiAL K 8D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

same thing was happening to me all night tonight and i really just wanted to delete my account at this point cause hes right..its not even close to fair

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-04-2012

It happened to all of us we faced lvl 30's who partied up with a lvl 1-15 and it averages down to get closer and will match you so they get fully runed atk runes for a char like sivir/tryndamre/yi who hits hard and with lvl 30 runes you have no chance at lvl 1-15.

Lizto

01-04-2012

If you get matched against level 30s, your team should have level 30s too and their team shouldnt be all 30s either, it is extremely rare for me to play against anyone that isnt 30, it usually only happens when Im playing with people below 30.

Wheredigo

01-04-2012

back when i was leveling it started placing me against 30's once i hit about 18. lvl 9 is a bit extreme though

BladeSharkX

01-04-2012

Well i grp with lvl 30s and play against level 30s and i still beat em up

D Dragneel

01-04-2012

thats weird in solo que i never run into people THAT low...maybe your hidden ELO is very good or theirs is horrible lol....I have no idea what to tell u just keep trucking and btw do you really want to roflstomp everygame? you aren't going to get any better like that!

OT: Usually you will run into 30s if you que up with anyone above level 25. if i have a level 20 in my party on occasion we get one level 15- on the enemy team.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-04-2012

That's odd.
No one one your team is lvl 30?

Did you start off with a bunch of wins in a row?

Did you select "beginer" or whatever it is when creating a new acct? I think if you select experienced it matches you at a higher lvl.

Not LiteKerosene

01-04-2012

I got qued with a level 7 and 9 on my team, one picked veigar, so I picked morde because the other guy said hed go lee sin. I pick morde, do my masteries decide ruins blah blah, save the masteries and it was too late to switch when I saw him lock in maokai. Yes they proceeded to feed all.. ****ing.. game.

The other team was an all level 30 premade fml

Wolfmor

01-05-2012

You're not always guaranteed a level 30 on your team, if a level 30 queues with a level 1 the average is 15. So there's a chance you have 5 level 15s vs a level 1, three 15's, and a level 30. Should add a few levels on to their average to make it fair (like bring the average to 20 so they can atleast have tier 3 runes too)