New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 1)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cleef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Oh man I can't wait for Nidalee. The last champion I haven't played yet! O_O (not including Xin)

Dragonxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilan View Post
week 2 looks pretty brutal, kassadin AND karthus AND Nidalee! but im glad they balence it out by adding corki and zilean and other crappy champs that will be easy to kill with my Fury of the Sands Nasus.
zilean crappy? o.o HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA uninstall pl0x

Jorguensen

07-19-2010

hey guys!
Why is zilean always available ?:X

The King Urf

07-19-2010

o ya this is gonna be the best 5v5's ever so many people go kassadin corki but weres hermyD;

Pearlsea

07-19-2010

Can't wait to try out Rammus.

Norlo

07-19-2010

yay karthus never tried him before i wanna know how his emotes is like:P

Aeidial

07-19-2010

No my precious Nidalee

gamesavy

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmahorror View Post
Sigh, I am looking forward to Karthus he looks insanely easy to play and as for Corki..... I dont know never seen him been played but once and the guy left because he was a scrub.
wow that is an incredibly noob thing to say, Karthus is really hard to play well, to be good with karthus is really hard to do, there are some many things to pay attention to as Karthus, he can be easy to play if you are kill stealing but that is a really stupid thing to do because you are just screwing your team over and you will lose, to play him well and be able to help your team to win is very difficult. There are also a few champions that can make you almost useless if you mess up early on, and in the late game you need to be pretty ballsy otherwise you will be useless. and yes I am being very vague because I dont feel like giving out Karthus tips.

Bullkholtz

07-19-2010

really? i just spent a ton of time getting influence points so that i could buy corki, because he's someone that is never seen, and that was useless it seems

Crimson J

08-02-2010

Wtf, i left for 5 days to go camping, and wen i came back there was a new champ, they usually launch it by forshadowing it