Udyr Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skullmourne

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Just letting everyone know that if they're interested, I just posted a Udyr guide on SoloMid.net that's specifically aimed at Twisted Treeline players. Feel free to check it out!

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=15508

SYMBÖLIC

01-22-2012

this is like the best guide if u wanna loose before the 5 min mark u dont get phoenix till lvl last, u need to get it at lvl 1 your build gives u no dmg

my udyr would like to differ

sealzilla

01-22-2012

Its how I used to build him except ignite over ghost and movement speed quints each their own thumbs up

Sam

01-22-2012

Ghost? o.o No Flash?
Why you start out with E, when your Q does the dmg :O
Stout Shield doesn't do much, if you do no damage.
9-21-0 too tanky. better way is 21-9-0.
You don't need Armor Pen in 3s.
Mhm...So much more to say but I'll leave it at that.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

+1 for effort

Koldheartedjsp

01-22-2012

disagree with alot of stuff tbh :/

don't need bear at one

don't need AS yellows. If you really want AS finish them off in reds or blue

Skullmourne

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
Ghost? o.o No Flash?
Why you start out with E, when your Q does the dmg :O
Stout Shield doesn't do much, if you do no damage.
9-21-0 too tanky. better way is 21-9-0.
You don't need Armor Pen in 3s.
Mhm...So much more to say but I'll leave it at that.
Thanks for the detailed reply! I like to start out with Bear because of that level 1 fight that's so common. The ability to stun the entire team takes precedence over the damage from Tiger, because stunning them allows your teammates to easily deal THEIR best damage. I did mention that 21-9-0 is the build to go if you want to be a better damage dealer, and is commonly the build I use in my solo queue games. The reason my first build was 9-21-0 is because that allows you to sponge just about anything. I think I agree with you on the armor pen, now that I think about it. What would you suggest I swap out? If I agree, I'll of course credit the edit.

D Dragneel

01-22-2012

Spirit visage...no trinity? just no....for me udyr is best built

Cloth Armor 5 health pots ---- Wriggles --- Mercs / Tabi ---- Trinity starting with Sheen and phage --- Wits end--- Udyr is just so tanky and demolishes after trinity imo....

Koldheartedjsp

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullmourne View Post
Thanks for the detailed reply! I like to start out with Bear because of that level 1 fight that's so common. The ability to stun the entire team takes precedence over the damage from Tiger, because stunning them allows your teammates to easily deal THEIR best damage. I did mention that 21-9-0 is the build to go if you want to be a better damage dealer, and is commonly the build I use in my solo queue games. The reason my first build was 9-21-0 is because that allows you to sponge just about anything. I think I agree with you on the armor pen, now that I think about it. What would you suggest I swap out? If I agree, I'll of course credit the edit.
that common level one fight is very rare the higher up you higher in normal elo. I rarely see level one fights anymore

Sam

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullmourne View Post
Don't jungle, go lane its more damage.
21-9-0
Attack Damage Reds/Quints
Armor Yellows
Attack Speed/MR Blues.
Start off Doran Sword for max damage output. Or armor +5 pots if you up against stronger lane.
Max out Q, 3 lvls of W, and Max out E.