THE DEEP BECKONS! 251 47.00%
Water support? My body is ready. 138 25.84%
Meh. : / 43 8.05%
Fizz is cuter. :V 62 11.61%
The mighty shark stalks his prey. >:3 40 7.49%
Voters: 534. You may not vote on this poll

Goshg, The Deep Dweller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flynx

11-15-2012

Bump.

Hoping Nami doesn't steal Goshg's thunder. Looks like she won't be a denizen of the deep dark ocean. *crosses fingers and hopes Goshg is still considered for induction to the League*

Kersplakastani

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynx View Post
Bump.

Hoping Nami doesn't steal Goshg's thunder. Looks like she won't be a denizen of the deep dark ocean. *crosses fingers and hopes Goshg is still considered for induction to the League*
I like this guy so much that I might include him in my own underwater themed champions lore! If it's okay with you I'd like to include him in C'Thons lore, you would be allowed to the same in your own champions lore.

@Morello
If this guy gets made into a champion for real, credit should be given to evawin for his work. Or Riot should hire him/give him an internship. Or something.

evawin

12-04-2012

Bumping in honor of Nami finally being released in the next day or so.

I mean, uh...

PRAISE THE DEEP! DOWN WITH THE MERMAID! >:V

evawin

12-07-2012

Updated Goshg. Who wants to see a lore redo since Nami stole a certain stone from a certain Deep? >_>

Tortferngatr

01-14-2013

I wonder how much inspiration Guinsoo took from Goshg for the Karma rework? :P We'll see when she comes out.

Either way, still love Goshg. I would also consider giving his non-ultimate abilities some voicework--after all, Goshg is kind of a "sorcerer of the depths," and it might make him feel more satisfying.

Another idea to consider might be to make Dark Current cause Goshg's next autoattack to shred MR after using a Deep Charged ability, but that's more of a way to make that 575 range feel useful :P.

Another note is that Jellyfish's sting seems like a fairly static ability, as it seems to be a targeted long-range poke. Consider ways of making it feel better.

Also, recommended items might want more advancement--after all, they're a lot more complex than the 6-item-slot recommended builds of Season 2.

Finally, a few voiceover suggestions:

Taunt (near Nami, Fizz hidden taunt takes priority): "Perhaps you should have stayed in the ocean."

Joke animation: *makes two pools of water in front of him, diving into one, saying his quote, then coming out a pool of water somehow formed in midair.*

Third joke: "Hmm. The ocean predicts...Piltover will win the Runeterra Cup? That can't be right..."

Kill quote (Fizz): "Most excellent."

Dance animation: Some sort of reference to this: http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/cli...eeks-clip.html Most probably, mimicking Spongebob with the staff as a microphone.
(hey, we've had Hecarim do Dope Zebra, Zombie Brand and Warwick dance Thriller, Twisted Fate dances Gangnam Style...)

Either way, still love Goshg and hope that we can at least convince another red to give us a post.

...Also, necrobump shmeckrobump. The cunning sea serpent doesn't care.

DangerousSteve

02-18-2013

Bottom Predators need love too ^__^
Bring on the Goshg!!! Thumbs Up!

The Moon Acolyte

02-19-2013

Praise the deep! >:V

CaffeineKun

02-19-2013

Needs more Spongebob dance references.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up2JZwy18eY

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

With a heal and a knock-up/ snare, Jellyfishes Sting as targeted harass seems rather annoying.

Would it work as something like a line skillshot?

Elbakro

02-19-2013

Love your idea evawin, really great spin on karmaesque playstyle. Also, could you perhaps take a look at my post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3114375 I would greatly appreciate any input.