How...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syvenon

01-03-2012

So I'm singed and im fed 7-0-7, My friend is Akali and he's fed 13-3-5. The enemy gp is 0-15-1, yet he melts our faces... how on earth.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-03-2012

GP is amazing.

Corben158

01-04-2012

Was it a two hour game and you just let Gp free farm? Pics or it didn't happen =P

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

End game GP beats end game Akali and end game Singed. If you let him get there, that's why it happened.

I have come back and won countless games (on TT) because people don't push fast enough, or together etc. If you have two towers in one lane and they don't, just end it.

pochoclotot

01-04-2012

Seems to me like he got the farm advantage on you, if the game goes to 40-50 min. mark farm and team compo kick in hard. Remember that 20cs is about the same as a kill, so assuming he had 200 cs he had 10kills, even if you were more fed he has the advantage because gp is a beast late game

Sam

01-04-2012

Hm... maybe you don't build frozen heart. And he probably got Last whisper and IE total rape. :P

PuffPuffPanda

Recruiter

01-04-2012

If he's 0-15-1 it couldn't have been that bad.

sealzilla

01-05-2012

You were singed and you lost HAHahhahahahahahahhahahaha