Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot. How bout your store not working?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HentaiKawaiiGuy

01-17-2012

Yea I'm having the same problem I can't use my $50 Visa card it's just annoying me. I sent in an email and they told me to wait 5 days which I had already done. I'm just a little peeved to see that every time I try to buy riot points I get "Sorry an error has occurred." Oh well it's going to suck when I miss out on deals and possibly the lunar skins and it seems like the only help I've come close to receiving is an auto response.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwnonyourface

01-15-2013

I keep getting session expired. On top of not being able to buy champions, I can not even access certain champions that I have bought and used for at least a week. It's only my client, I reinstalled, nothing.