So Riot. How bout your store not working?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiSeApollyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Anyone else?

RiSeApollyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Oh, btw, I never got the holiday +300rp for my first purchase. You know, over $150 ago.

Brian218

01-03-2012

English MotherFvcker, Do you speak it ?

RiSeApollyon

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian218 View Post
English MotherFvcker, Do you speak it ?
Say what one more time. Better yet, use a superior movie reference to this post.

I'm trying to give money to this free game and it won't let me. Support section is a joke.

Where's that live help chat or explanation from a red on here?

RiSeApollyon

01-03-2012

So.....

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

01-03-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I've moved this to Help and Support as you're more likely to find assistance there.

We have not received widespread results of the store not functioning. It could be a temporary issue, or if it's something that continues to plague you, feel free to contact Player Support directly. You can do so here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

As for your 300 RP Bonus, I've double checked this for you and it looks like it was posted to your account on 12/25/11.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador

Rigglethor

01-03-2012

For me, the client has been buggy as all hell for a week now, takes 10+ miniutes to queue for a match/change runes sometimes.

GSO Clep

01-03-2012

Works for me. If it works for me noone else has a problem. /thread.

RiSeApollyon

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
I've moved this to Help and Support as you're more likely to find assistance there.

We have not received widespread results of the store not functioning. It could be a temporary issue, or if it's something that continues to plague you, feel free to contact Player Support directly. You can do so here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

As for your 300 RP Bonus, I've double checked this for you and it looks like it was posted to your account on 12/25/11.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador
Appreciate the response but I honestly don't remember getting the 300. It's really not THAT big of a deal, I just want to spend some more money on this game. That and get out of "elo hell" haha ;]

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

01-03-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Heya again RiSeApollyon,

You have a lot of account activity this past holiday which makes it difficult for me to detail how the 300 RP bonus affected your total RP. Plus, doing so would release more information about your account than I would like.

If you do have concerns about it, or are second guessing my answer (for shame! :P ) you can always add that to any Player Support requests you make.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador