suggestion: 2 leaves per day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherRelm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

hey riot, i'm your typical ONE LANGUAGE SPEAKING guy, A-LOT of times i join a lobby and see all russian or spanish or w/e and rather then suffer through a game where i can not comunicate with my team outside of PINGS could we get a few maybe 1 or 2 leaves from the champ selection screen per day to avoid this kind of ****

ty in advance though im 100000000% sure i will not see a riot responce to this in the next year or two and if i do it will be some "broken as intended" bullshyt

PlayingOnAPotato

01-03-2012

the most part of league of legends speak 2 or 3 languages, and the most part of spanish speakers know english so why u dont try to learn spanish or russian its not that hard

Demian

01-03-2012

Because English is the global lingua franca. I speak English, Swedish, and Japanese. I don't expect anyone to handle the last two, but they should be able to speak English, especially on an English server.

It's ridiculous to ask someone to learn Spanish or Russian just to communicate with a tiny segment of a population when those people could learn English and speak with a much wider group.