Anyone do anything special for New Years?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

01-02-2012

I didn't really. Hung around with some friends, played a few games, drank.
We couldn't get any fireworks, sadly.

Armaldeus

01-02-2012

Sat at my girlfriend's house, cuddled on the couch and drank a bit, having a Star Wars marathon. Was a blast.

Oh, we also made hateful comments whenever Lady Gaga was on screen during the whole.. Ball-Dropping thing.

Rahgar

01-02-2012

I went to bed at 6 PM because of this ****ing cold on New Year's eve. Woke up at 2 AM and played some vidja, ate some leftover pizza.

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Sat at my girlfriend's house, cuddled on the couch and drank a bit, having a Star Wars marathon. Was a blast.

Oh, we also made hateful comments whenever Lady Gaga was on screen during the whole.. Ball-Dropping thing.
Hah. After partying at our friends place, my girlfriend and I did that back at ours but it was with one of the Die Hard Movies.

We didn't watch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
I went to bed at 6 PM because of this ****ing cold on New Year's eve. Woke up at 2 AM and played some vidja, ate some leftover pizza.
Ouch. : (
Feeling better now though right?

Rahgar

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Ouch. : (
Feeling better now though right?
Nope. Had this cold for about two weeks now. At first it was like Strep, now it's like the world's worst mucus blockage.

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
Nope. Had this cold for about two weeks now. At first it was like Strep, now it's like the world's worst mucus blockage.
At least you'll be in the record books now. ^.^

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

I stayed home. It's sad not sharing the new year with a certain someone. Then I played some gamez.

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I stayed home. It's sad not sharing the new year with a certain someone. Then I played some gamez.
Get a certain someone then! It makes the later night of New Years sooo cozy and special. If you find snuggling and watching Die Hard cozy and special.

What gamez?

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Get a certain someone then! It makes the later night of New Years sooo cozy and special. If you find snuggling and watching Die Hard cozy and special.

What gamez?
lols

I had someone. I'm actually fine not dating anyone; I don't want to. I just want my old boyfriend to be his old self. That probably won't happen and I'm not willing to give myself for another let-down. It's not that I have a grudge against guys (I know someone be thinking this). It's that I only have so much of myself to give. I hold special moments extremely high and put a lot of love and care into them. If a break-up is a possibility, I'd rather not "waste" myself. Being dateless isn't a big deal to me, it's being without him that's a big deal to me.

Instead, I'll try to work on improving other aspects of my life. I have friends and family I could enjoy time with.

Some WoWs for a little bit, LoLs, and Just Dance 3.

Armaldeus

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I'm sorry about not being able to spend it with a certain someone. :/

EDIT: Hah, replied too late.