Old Camps or New Camps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistedBeardLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Here's something that should be obvious to me, but I don't really know. Which jungle camps gave more gold? New or Old? I would assume old did, but the new ones big wolf, blue wraith or big golem give more gold than they originally did don't they? Does that balance out?

I know you can farm it up decently quick anyway with the respawns, but I was wondering because I hadn't jungle amumu'd in awhile and I ran out of mana at the point I usually used to anyway while having covered the same amount of camps that I used. I wondered if this was less beneficial. Ran out of mana and somewhat health. ( Maybe lack of pots ) but I just wanted some opinion on that.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intsikandy

01-03-2012

The jungle works in that you can farm the jungle all day long, and wouldn't run out of camps, and you'd have the same exp and gold as maybe between top and bot lane, you can run a mid-game sustainer and potentially afk farm your way through the laning phase, which is generally not ideal, unless the lanes are pretty pushed, and don't need help, and the enemy jungler isn't giving much trouble, but that's a one in a hundred games for most people.