I'm missing ALL the descriptions on my mastery Tree.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luchen

07-12-2009

I think this is because the client tryes to change it's language and they're still working on other languages. But it's been three weeks now and i can't manage my tree at all because of it. Even though the pictures do help, i'd like to know what is it that i'm doing.

micha

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

Its the most annoying thing at a big reason why i'm not playing that much as the other weekends because i dont wanna look to some patch logs and try to get some nearly good spec with switching 24/7 like every 2-3 games.... i really want this to be fixed after 4 weeks

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-12-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Sorry Luchen, thought we fixed this for you guys, but looks like the fix didnt make it into the build for some reason =(

Rev

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I thought this thread was going to be about something else.

I had my mastery tree stop giving me the pop-up tool tips. I re-logged and the problem was fixed. I have been unable to recreate the problem.

micha

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I thought this thread was going to be about something else.

I had my mastery tree stop giving me the pop-up tool tips. I re-logged and the problem was fixed. I have been unable to recreate the problem.

Could bet you where browsing the runes before and then switching to the mastery tree, and then you got no tooltips because the rune pages have killed your half client already :P

Kaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2009

i have a problem like this..... since i begin to play, i can't see the description of my mastery tree...

any idea?

"undefined name133".... i have to spend my points "blind eyed"

Luchen

07-25-2009

Kaiser, it's a localization problem, let me find the link on how to fix it.
Here ya go, you'll have to play on the english version though.
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...t=localization

Kaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2009

i did it a week ago, still now have the problem, now i can see text tabs, but mastery trees still bugged

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-25-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

For people still having this problem, what language/region is your OS in?

I know german users are having this problem still, anyone else?

SilverSoultaker

Emissary of the League

07-25-2009

For those of you who really wanna know, every one is here - just match the associated name with the same number below it for the tooltip.

tr "game_mastery_displayname_100" = "Brute Force"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_101" = "Sunder"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_102" = "Sorcery"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_103" = "Deadliness"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_104" = "Lethality"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_105" = "Alacrity"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_106" = "Archmage's Savvy"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_107" = "Archaic Knowledge"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_108" = "Veteran's Scars"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_109" = "Hardiness"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_110" = "Resistance"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_111" = "Ardor"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_112" = "Strength of Spirit"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_113" = "Harden Skin"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_114" = "Evasion"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_115" = "Expanded Mind"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_116" = "Awareness"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_117" = "Greed"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_118" = "Intelligence"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_119" = "Quickness"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_120" = "Presence of the Master"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_121" = "Meditation"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_122" = "Mystical Vision"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_123" = "Havoc"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_124" = "Spatial Accuracy"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_125" = "Tenacity"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_126" = "Plentiful Bounty"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_127" = "Nimbleness"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_129" = "Preservation"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_130" = "Haste"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_131" = "Willpower"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_132" = "Perseverence"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_133" = "Mender's Faith"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_134" = "Good Hands"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_135" = "Utility Mastery"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_136" = "Cripple"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_137" = "Offensive Mastery"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_139" = "Master Taunter"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_140" = "Blink of an Eye"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_143" = "Improved Rally"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_144" = "Defensive Mastery"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_145" = "Reinforce"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_146" = "Burning Embers"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_147" = "Insight"
tr "game_mastery_displayname_148" = "Suppression"
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_100" = "Increases your champion's attack damage by 1."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_101" = "Your physical attacks ignore 2 of the target's armor."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_102" = "Reduces the cooldown of your champion's abilites by 0.75%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_103" = "Increases your champion's critical strike chance by 0.66%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_104" = "Increases your champion's critical strike damage by 3.33%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_105" = "Increases your champion's attack rate by 1%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_106" = "Increases your ability power by 0.20 per champion level."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_107" = "Your magical spells penetrate 15% of the target's magic resistance."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_108" = "Increases your champion's health by 15."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_109" = "Increases your champion's armor by 2."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_110" = "Increases your champion's magic resistance by 2."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_111" = "Increases your champion's ability power and attack speed by 0.66%, and an increasing amount summing to an additional 0.66% at level 18."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_112" = "Increases your champion's health regeneration by 0.1% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_113" = "Blocks 1 physical damage."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_114" = "Increases dodge chance by 0.5%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_115" = "Increases your champion's mana by 1.25% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_116" = "Increases the amount of experience your champion gains by 1.25%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_117" = "Generates 1 gold every 10 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_118" = "Reduces your champion's cooldowns by 2%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_119" = "Increases your base movement speed by 1%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_120" = "Reduces the recharge time of your summoner abilities by 15%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_121" = "Increases mana regeneration by 0.33 every second."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_122" = "Your Clairvoyance spell also reveals stealthed units for the first 30 seconds, and increases it's duration by 30 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_123" = "Increases your base damage, and magic damage by 5%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_124" = "Reduces the delay on your Teleport spell by 0.5 seconds, and decreases it's cooldown by 5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_125" = "Decreases the amount of damage dealt to your champion by 4%,"
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_126" = "Your Smite skill rewards a bonus 5 gold when used, and reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_127" = "On Dodge, increases your movement speed by 10% for 5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_129" = "After casting your Revive spell, your maximum health is increased by 400 for 90 seconds, and reduces the cooldown by 20 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_130" = "Your Ghost spell increases movement speed by an additional 8%, and increases the duration by 1.5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_131" = "Reduces the recharge time for your Boost spell by 30 seconds, and increases the duration by 2 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_132" = "Increases your total health and mana regeneration by 2%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_133" = "Increases the amount your Heal spell restores by 75, and reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_134" = "Reduces the time spent dead by 3.33%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_135" = "Increases the duration of neutral monster buffs by 15%."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_136" = "Your Exhaust spell also reduces the target's armor and magic resistance by 25 for the duration, and increases the duration by 0.5 seconds. The debuff does not stack with itself."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_137" = "Increases the damage you deal to minions by 2."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_139" = "Increases your Promoted siegeriders' armor by 20 and they can taunt turrets. The cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_140" = "Reduces the cooldown of Flash by 15 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_143" = "Your Rally spell also increases base magical damage dealt by 20%, and increases the duration by 5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_144" = "Your champion takes 1 less damage from minions and monsters."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_145" = "Changes your Fortify spell into a dual ability. While the cooldown is available for Fortify, you deal 6 more damage to minions."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_146" = "While Ignite is on cooldown, your champion gains 10 Ability Power."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_147" = "Clarity will now grant the same amount of mana to allies as your champion receives."
tr "game_mastery_level1desc_148" = "Reduces the cooldown of Stifle by 10 seconds, and increases the duration by 0.5 seconds."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_100" = "Increases your champion's attack damage by 2."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_101" = "Your physical attacks ignore 4 of the target's armor."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_102" = "Reduces the cooldown of your champion's abilites by 1.50%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_103" = "Increases your champion's critical strike chance by 1.33%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_104" = "Increases your champion's critical strike damage by 6.66%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_105" = "Increases your champion's attack rate by 2%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_106" = "Increases your ability power by 0.40 per champion level."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_108" = "Increases your champion's health by 30."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_109" = "Increases your champion's armor by 4."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_110" = "Increases your champion's magic resistance by 4."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_111" = "Increases your champion's ability power and attack speed by 1.33%, and an increasing amount summing to an additional 1.33% at level 18."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_112" = "Increases your champion's health regeneration by 0.2% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_113" = "Blocks 1.5 physical damage."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_114" = "Increases dodge chance by 1.0%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_115" = "Increases your champion's mana by 2.5% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_116" = "Increases the amount of experience your champion gains by 2.50%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_118" = "Reduces your champion's cooldowns by 4%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_119" = "Increases your base movement speed by 2%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_121" = "Increases mana regeneration by 0.66 every second.."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_123" = "Increases your base damage, and magic damage by 10%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_132" = "Increases your total health and mana regeneration by 3%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_134" = "Reduces the time spent dead by 6.66%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_135" = "Increases the duration of neutral monster buffs by 30%."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_136" = "Your Exhaust spell also reduces the target's armor and magic resistance by 25 for the duration, and increases the duration by 1.0 seconds.The debuff does not stack with itself."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_137" = "Increases the damage you deal to minions by 4."
tr "game_mastery_level2desc_144" = "Your champion takes 2 less damage from minions and monsters."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_100" = "Increases your champion's attack damage by 3."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_101" = "Your physical attacks ignore 6 of the target's armor."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_102" = "Reduces the cooldown of your champion's abilites by 2.25%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_103" = "Increases your champion's critical strike chance by 2.00%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_104" = "Increases your champion's critical strike damage by 10.00%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_105" = "Increases your champion's attack rate by 3%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_106" = "Increases your ability power by 0.60 per champion level."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_107" = ""
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_108" = "Increases your champion's health by 45."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_109" = "Increases your champion's armor by 6."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_110" = "Increases your champion's magic resistance by 6."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_111" = "Increases your champion's ability power and attack speed by 2.00%, and an increasing amount summing to an additional 2.00% at level 18."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_112" = "Increases your champion's health regeneration by 0.3% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_113" = "Blocks 2 physical damage."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_114" = "Increases dodge chance by 1.5%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_115" = "Increases your champion's mana by 3.75% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_116" = "Increases the amount of experience your champion gains by 3.75%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_118" = "Reduces your champion's cooldowns by 6%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_119" = "Increases your base movement speed by 3%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_121" = "Increases mana regeneration by 1.00 every second."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_123" = "Increases your base damage, and magic damage by 15%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_132" = "Increases your total health and mana regeneration by 4%."
tr "game_mastery_level3desc_134" = "Reduces the time spent dead by 10.00%."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_100" = "Increases your champion's attack damage by 4."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_102" = "Reduces the cooldown of your champion's abilites by 3.00%."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_105" = "Increases your champion's attack rate by 4%."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_108" = "Increases your champion's health by 60."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_109" = "Increases your champion's armor by 8."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_112" = "Increases your champion's health regeneration by 0.4% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_114" = "Increases dodge chance by 2.0%."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_115" = "Increases your champion's mana by 5.00% of your maximum mana."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_116" = "Increases the amount of experience your champion gains by 5.0%."
tr "game_mastery_level4desc_121" = "Increases mana regeneration by 1.33 every second."