Best bottom lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WryJester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

soraka op

Neko tan

01-06-2012

Tristana Blitzcrank
Have blitz grab and explosive shot
Then jump behind them and ult them even further away
You can both now molest them with basic attacks and summoner spells.

And when they die Blitzcrank has his grab and Trist has her jump back so you can do it again without the ult part

sneakyturtlepoo

01-10-2012

whats more important imo is to try out the different supports and ad's and see which ones fit your play style. for example, my best lane to support is soraka sivir, where as some would go for taric sivir. it depends on the amount the ad likes to harrass, your positioning in lane, and the team work between the ad and support. Just because the ad support comp is a meta comp does not mean it is the best for you and your girlfriend. i suggest to play around and try things out. see what you like. as it is the style you have will evolve and your preference will change over time. A good place to start is with the meta combos, because, well, they are the meta for a reason.
suggested metas:

Vayne ali ~ the stuns help vayne get her w's passive of more often
soraka corki ~ Corki relies heavily on mana to do damage, so soraka is a good pick
taric cait ~ the stun then trap combo here allows for a large amount of time disabled
vayne taric ~ same as vayne ali
soraka sivir, ~ sivir's q is mana heavy so go soraka
soraka graves ~ being able to harass and farm with buck shot makes graves very deadly early
trist nunu ~ the movement and speed up is well facilitated by trists long range

Fun combos to try imo:
Yorick with anyone ~ yorick's high damage output can turn many a lane into a kill lane
ad nidalee soraka ~ the shear amount of heals in the lane is so trolly, but it does work
support nid trist ~ same deal as nunu above, but without the movement speed bonus. However, i beleive nidalee makes a better late game support than nunu

wtheckamidoing

01-10-2012

Twitch and Leona. Awesome stuns and passive make Twitch happy.

Ashrend

01-10-2012

Graves karma
Vayne soraka
Graves sona

Airui

01-10-2012

irelia and xin or wukong and riven, bullys in lane

IVIAHONEY

01-10-2012

Me and my friend play Nocturne and Volibear and it works great. Volibear has a mini grab while Nocturne's
Unspeakable Horror fears them and his Shadow claw is great for chasing after Volibear deals damage (since Volibear isnt that fast). So basically Volibear grabs, Nocturne fears, then just spam attacks. Also Blitzcrank works well with almost anyone.

Lepka

01-10-2012

A friend of mine and I tend to run a WW Rammus combo. We just time the WW ult with Rammus' powerball stun. Basically when I'm playing rammus, I tell WW to ult and I powerball and wait till his ult is finished then I roll in stun, defensive curl, and taunt. Easy combo, easy to coordinate and both stay alive pretty easily with WW's lifesteal and Rammus' health and armour.

Sivir Me Tibbers

01-10-2012

Rammus + Twitch combo is amazing by around level 3-4 when taunt has at least 2 upgrades.
Janna is also a great support for any carry.

Zabymaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

good!!!