Best bottom lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CookinByTheBook

01-03-2012

nonono you people have it all wrong, its all about urgot kayle. Seriously my friend and i have played this combo eh about 30-35 times and have only lost minorly in laning phase 2 times. Urgots range with kayles healing+righteous fury and the urgot switch and kayle ult is very nasty for players to deal with. You are able to zone and control against almost any combo. its our favorite combo to were i won't even buy urgot because when trial week comes around for him its a great treat being able to do this combo since its so successful. Another good 1 is annie urgot switch then bear nuke very devastating.

Kazfiel

01-04-2012

It's graves soraka atm.

Gerry Wong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Bull SHT! You do not need a carry!!!! Pantheon + Janna = OP (IF janna does not feed that much)

Socies

01-04-2012

Leona and ad carry
Janna and ad carry
blitz and shaco

oMello37

01-04-2012

ad kennen and taric double stun ftw.

Kazfiel

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMello37 View Post
ad kennen and taric double stun ftw.
Ad TF and taric. Stunlock when you get cooldown reduction.

ChEngSta916

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

hmm

Sojourner False

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
It's graves soraka atm.
^ This guy knows what's up. Take all the other lane choices into consideration if you have that particular champion already but this is honestly the best lane combo imo.

Oognoko

01-05-2012

Taric/Cait
Taric's pick-stun is great, the two of them can burst down an opponent easy Dazzle>Shatter>Piltover Peacemaker>Headshot-charged AA. Also, trap right behind them when they're dazzled. Trust me, it'll be truly outrageous.

Soraka/Graves
Soraka has amazing range both with her aoe and her AA. Her infuse helps keep Graves' mana up, and her burst heal is very high.

Ali/Vayne
Ali's heal is very good, he is pretty tanky (though not really as tanky as Taric until level 6, but then he is far tankier) and his Headbut>Pulverize combo gives Vayne a great position to use his Condemn. If you have good communication, this lane can be deadly

Sona/Ez
Masters of poke. Sona has the best sustained healing, but low burst healing. Power Chord and ArcaneShift/Mystic Shot give them great poke. Ez is also able to benefit better than most other AD carries from Sona's AP buff in Hymn of Valor. Sona's ult is very nice as Ez has no CC on his own, but that is level 6. Also works well with Soraka, but I see Sona more as the combo used.

Lux/Ashe
The counter to an aggressive bot lane. Lux can keep the pressure on opponents, and since Light Binding pierces minion waves getting that CC off is almost as easy as if you had Taric. Lux's shield is a skillshot (and therefore has travel time), but it shields both of you. With Ashe you can easily keep them slowed forever and deal massive burst. Also, with communication, Ashe can save her critical strike for Lux's snare, and between Lucent Singularity, Frost Arrows, and Volley the enemies are not going anywhere. And they will want to leave.

Those are the big top ones I see right now. While Janna, Trist, Corki, and MF were not mentioned, they are also good champs. Feel free to mix and match to find your own style.

1UPedU

01-05-2012

Jana graves