A Comprehensive List of LoL Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ęsir

02-11-2012

I got one, Sona will occasionally keep her Power Chord bonus while attacking structures; it's cake to take down a tower when your constantly throwing Hymn of Valor boosted Power Chords at it. As a minor note it seems to happen more frequently when Aria of Perseverance is in effect.

crzymdscntst

02-11-2012

Image of that Graggy glitch.

Passive disappears either after items as original post says or after a certain level.

Seems to only be Tooltip breaking, as Health seems to be regen-ing as per it should.

Little Boy Nate

02-14-2012

Love what you have done, but you missed the Brutalizer color inconsistency between when you have it in-game and then in the after-game lobby. Just buy a Brutalizer and end the game, you will see it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

I don't see a Volibear section, but here are 3 bugs I've been having with him:
1. Sometimes he just stops moving instead of attacking someone when they're fleeing.
2. Sometimes his Rolling Thunder flings someone forwards,sideways, etc. instead of behind him. This is likely caused by the target turning at just the right time.
3. His Rolling Thunder often fails to correctly determine that he is moving towards an enemy champion.

psycodiver

02-21-2012

I had a quick read.
The following are not bugs.
They are misinterpretations of bugs.

Website
•There is a typo in the Summoner's Code. "If everyone’s picked and something stands out as s deficiency in your team composition, ..." instead of "If everyone's picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, ..."
PvP.Client
• Energy Glyphs round DOWN from .8 instead of UP
• Ignoring someone in-game does not persist into the end-game lobby, and ignoring people in the end-game lobby does not persist.
Universal
• ___ has been slain message appears selectively
• Kill type (doublekill, pentakill, etc) message appear selectively
• A champion can occasionally cancel an incoming auto-attack (avoid damage) by running into a bush as the enemy starts an auto-attack animation
• Turret has been destroyed message appears selectively
• Projectile-firing monsters fire projectiles rapidly, making a stream of particles follow the champion (cosmetic only)
Champions
Non-Specific
• Dash-type skills often bybass skills of other champs (Shen's taunt can bypass Veigar's stun, for example)
• Some skills that require physical contact with an enemy (for example, Singed's fling) will cause the champ to stop in place and stand instead of activating the skill
Certain types of CC undo flash/blink/dash skills (Voli/Singed throw and Poppy's charge can cause this)
Galio
• Enemy spells are occasionally usable while they are being taunted
Kassadin
• Harbinger Kassadin's blade is attached to the wrong side of his hand SCREEN SHOT
Nidalee
• Javelin cannot hit stealthed units
Olaf
• Using skills occasionally un-targets (from auto attacks) an enemy
Shaco
• Occasionally, the smoke from Deceive and JitB can be seen from the Fog of War/brush
Skarner
• A champion entering stealth while getting hit by Impale, can sometimes negate the effects of the ultimate
Veigar
• Veigar's Event Horizon can be bypassed by any dash-type move despite collision with the "wall."

I could explain why each one is a misinterpretation but do not have the time.

Ęsir

02-27-2012

BUMP, this thread is too hard to find.

Here's a new bug, Shyvana bot will become essentially permanently stunned after using her ultimate.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

just bumping this for now. i am sorry i havent been updating this like i should -- my laptop crash-and-burned hardcore, so i am working like a dog on extra commissions and odd jobs in the studio pretty much all day every day to raise money for a new computer. i will try to update the OP when i can, but i have no computer to run LoL on to confirm new bugs and fixes at the moment, so wish me luck guys

@ psycodiver -- i am well aware that what you have listed arent technically bugs. they are, however, unwanted occurrences and it would be very tedious and silly making a completely separate thread elsewhere just for non-bug annoyances

rekenner

03-28-2012

Sivir's spellshield does not block the stun from Jax's counterstrike.

Ructstew

03-28-2012

i frequently play leblanc but not typically in pvp. for the longest time whenever leblanc would be hit with any sort of cc immedietly after a dash u would be automatically sent back to your dash origin. similarly if you are hit with exhaust or a slow there is a short delay before you are allowed to dash again. that is the first bug.

the second bug is leblancs ult. i haven't experienced this nearly as much as the prior bug. i am very speedy with casting abilities as leblanc. that being said this is hard to notice until it happens. im not sure how it works but in the last game i played with leblanc (and this has happened once before) i cast sigil on a malz hiding in grass. my sigil hit so then i went to cast my ult sigil on him to apply silence. my ult started to be cast and so i dashed into the grass so i could follow up with chains. my dash did not go off and my ult was canceled. my ult then displayed that it was the mimic of my dash. i however did not notice this until after i tried use my ult again and dashed in place.

i made a forum post of this but i expect this thread to last much longer than my thread post. the first glitch can be seen consistently in a vs Ai match.

Donut of Legends

Recruiter

07-17-2013

Also on Crystal Scar: has anyone noticed the minions chasing out of lane and standing around "warding" 'till they get killed?