New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 6)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolames

01-02-2012

Wow, good free week champs, as soon as winter break ends. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuck.

NahYouDont

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

graves nerf inc

Wucuong

01-02-2012

Have everyone

Fredericolop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

What's up with this dumb bs from everyone with a free champ and saying, "I can't wait to see such and such champ do such and such stupid thing" and complain about noobs playing a certain champ? I'm sorry, but not everyone's that great and maybe they wanna try the champ for the first time. It's so annoying to read **** like that from people because they're so intolerant of people trying to do better at something..

Mesellyre

01-02-2012

Holy hell thats alot of 6300 IP champs

Darkens

01-02-2012

omg dammit put my 2 best characters... now i gotta worry about a noob taking my characters...

Hugenaught

01-02-2012

Fix pbe!

FoolyCool

01-02-2012

Every time I hear "darkness" it's followed by, "an ally has been slain".

Iwearsocks

01-02-2012

Nice selection! Glad to see some new 6300 champions I can try out. Though can you maybe give a spot to Trundle and Rumble? Or maybe Cassiopia, that would be nice.

Bonabon

01-02-2012

Yeeeeeesss, I've been wanting to Try out Maokai. And maybe Nocturne. And Brand. And basically the latter half of the selection all together looks nice.