Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 6)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolames

01-02-2012

Wow, good free week champs, as soon as winter break ends. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

NahYouDont

01-02-2012

graves nerf inc

Wucuong

01-02-2012

Have everyone

Fredericolop

01-02-2012

What's up with this dumb bs from everyone with a free champ and saying, "I can't wait to see such and such champ do such and such stupid thing" and complain about noobs playing a certain champ? I'm sorry, but not everyone's that great and maybe they wanna try the champ for the first time. It's so annoying to read **** like that from people because they're so intolerant of people trying to do better at something..

Mesellyre

01-02-2012

Holy hell thats alot of 6300 IP champs

Azerr

01-02-2012

omg dammit put my 2 best characters... now i gotta worry about a noob taking my characters...

Hugenaught

01-02-2012

Fix pbe!

FoolyCool

01-02-2012

Every time I hear "darkness" it's followed by, "an ally has been slain".

Iwearsocks

01-02-2012

Nice selection! Glad to see some new 6300 champions I can try out. Though can you maybe give a spot to Trundle and Rumble? Or maybe Cassiopia, that would be nice.

Bonabon

01-02-2012

Yeeeeeesss, I've been wanting to Try out Maokai. And maybe Nocturne. And Brand. And basically the latter half of the selection all together looks nice.