The Snow's Warmth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Alrighty, this is going to be a compilation of two or three winter stories. The pairings are currently open, the first 2 will be put in. It's gonna be a group of stories that eventually come together. Post your pairing under and a quick explanation on what you would LIKE to see. Nothing sexual mind you!

Pairings---
1. Kennen - Teemo
2. Anivia - Malphite
3. Udyr - Nidalee

Alrighty, the first three pair slots are full, but if you have another pair I can probably put them in!

Psychromaniac

01-02-2012

Anivia x Malphite

Farnbil

01-02-2012

Vicktor and Urgot

The Snowdown must be AUGMENTED

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychromaniac View Post
Anivia x Malphite
Alrighty, can do! One more spot!

Thaisun

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Vicktor and Urgot

The Snowdown must be AUGMENTED
Umm... I dunno what I can do about that...

GypsyReborn

01-02-2012

udyr and nidaree ;D ORRRR
skarner/renekton and cassiopeia

Thaisun

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyReborn View Post
udyr and nidaree ;D ORRRR
skarner/renekton and cassiopeia
Udyr and Nid? I MIGHT be able to pull that off! Guess that means I shall begin!

Thaisun

01-02-2012

Malphite stood alone, gazing out the window up at the stars. Sometimes he missed his home. He didn't know where it was or if he could ever get back. Was he going to be stuck here for the rest of eternity? Trapped here, the Monolith calling to him, beckoning him to come home. Home. It was such an interesting word. It didn't only mean the place you reside, it is the place you feel safe at. The place you know you can go to when you don't know where to turn. But this was not to be. He could not return home, not by his own means at least. This place was his home now, no matter how much he hated to admit it. The people here needed him. He continued to stare up into the heavens, his eyes shifting from one star to the next. He audibly sighed, a rough heaving sound that resonated from his chest. He knew he wasn't alone in his feelings, other champions shared them. Skarner missed his kind enough that Malphite could have sworn he saw a crystalline tear forming every now and then. Anivia was another case such as his, but he honestly had no idea if she felt the same way he did. As if on cue, a silent cold swept across the room. He turned and found himself staring into the exact being he was just thinking of.

"Is there something wrong, Malphite?" She said quietly, her voice seeming to carry the cold she had entered with. He watched her silently, her wings bent in as she stood, her head cocked. He admired her feathers, the icy formations smooth, as if they were sculpted by a master artisan. "My wings are like your arms, formed with the natural elements. The ice never melts, they stay virtually the same at all times. But, I'm quite certain that that is not the subject you are currently concerned about."

Malphite shook his head. "Anivia. Do you ever... Miss your home?" He asked as he turned back to the window, his gaze returning to the stars. She moved up next to him quietly, joining him as they stared out into the sky.

Hey sorry to close right here, but parents are about to turn off the net. School starts up again tomorrow. I'll continue when I can!

Thaisun

01-03-2012

Just so you guys know, I'm going to post these all in different posts, writing when I can. Then, I will copy it all and merge it into a final post!
Aaaaand, back to the story!

"My home? The home before I came here? I believe we all miss our homes to a certain extent, it is natural for all sentient beings." Anivia said after a short pause. Neither of them moved, they just stood there looking outside.

"That's not what I was asking. I want to know if you personally miss your home." Malphite said, his hands gripping the edge of the open window. He felt odd talking to Anivia, he didn't know if it was the topic or not, but he felt uncomfortable so close to her. He shuddered slightly as another wave of cold air rushed around him as she breathed.

"Yes and no. I do miss it because, well, it was my home. I was created there along with my kind. I loved it there, it is much too hot here. Sometimes, I would fly high into the air, just so that I could feel the snow enveloping me. It rarely snows here. I miss the snow." She said, her eyes closing as she made what Malphite assumed was a smile, reminiscing in memories perhaps. "But I also like it here. I have people I can share my knowledge with. I can talk to them, and the things they speak of are new and exciting to me. I guess you could say I like it here because I have friends here."

Malphite nodded slowly. He hadn't thought about it like that. Did he have friends here too? He had people he could call allies, but friends? "Anivia, what makes someone your friend?" He asked, turning his head so that he could see her face.

"Friends are people you enjoy being with. People you know you can depend on. People who are there for you when you need them." She said, finally pulling her eyes from the sky and meeting his gaze. "I enjoy being with you and I know I can depend on you. I think of you as a friend. Do you enjoy being with me?" She asked, another wave of cold expanding in the room.

"Of course. And I know I can depend on you as well." Malphite said quietly. Again, the smile appeared on Anivia's face, her beak gaining new lines. "Does this mean we are friends?" Anivia laughed, and for a moment Malphite thought he had said something wrong.

"Yes, this does mean that we are friends. And I am glad to have you as a friend. Friends make any place feel like home." Suddenly, she turned back to the window and gave what appeared to be a gasp. "It-it's snowing!" She exclaimed as Malphite turned to see what she was looking at. Indeed it was, a white fog had been approaching on the horizon and now that it was close enough, he could see that it was like rain, but pure white. It's very presence made him colder, but he liked it. "It's even more like home now... I'm glad this is my new home. And I'm glad you are my friend Malphite."

Alrighty, that's just a quick part to the story. The next bit will come after I do some on the other pairs! Keep your eyes out for the next update, I always thought Nidalee and Udyr were a match made in heaven!

GypsyReborn

01-03-2012

udyr and nidalee ARE a match made in heaven. its so blatantly obvious though i haven't seen a single fan fiction (within the past few months of so) about them its sad :[