Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why i hate riot with a passion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hepatitus B

01-02-2012

HEY RIOT ****ERS,

so today i lost 2 ranked games . first one was cz our morde got his feelings hurst cz someone was harassing him all game cz he wass being a noob. instead of muting said player he afks and we lose an easily won game. second one was a server crash when we were winning and pushing to their nexus. it lasted for about 10 minutes , when i log in it says defeat and no loss forgiven. **** U RIOT SOOO MUCH U GUYS R ****ING ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE DEVELOPERS. UR GAME AND SERVERS ARE ****TY QUALITY (they use flash software for their UI LOL) and the quality of LOL players is disgusting abysmal repulsive. UR GAME... IS... A... ****IN... JOKE. I DONT GIVE A ****K IF ITS FREE MAKE IT PAID FOR ALL I CARE BUT PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE U MOTHERLESS ****SS. anyone else hate riot as much as i do?

EDIT: nice downvoting TROLLS get a life

MrMajor Facepalm

01-03-2012

Cool story, bro.

hepatitus B

01-03-2012

ur moms a much cooler story