Jungler: Rammus/ Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Blaqk

01-02-2012

Well I am sort of a new summoner. Its only my first month playing the game. From playing with the free weekly champion rotation I enjoyed Rammus and Blitzcrank very much. I feel that it is easy to be solid with these guys and fit my flavor of game play. However I am interested in jungling as well and wondering if I am wasting my time by learning how to jungle with these champions or should I try to master the characters first?

Kenshin Akira

01-02-2012

Rammus is a definitive jungler, and it does not feel like the jungle changes have nerfed or buffed him at all. However, Blitzcrank is odd. On paper, his ganks are amazing, and he'd transition well if he built bulky. But, the problem is being that he'd be slow as molasses on his clearing time.

Gjorven

01-02-2012

Rammus is my favorite juggler. His ganks are amazing, his clear time is lightning fast, and his transition is easy. Only thing I don't like about him is that he can't solo dragon till like level 10 or so.

Mister Blaqk

01-02-2012

Well that sounds like good news to me. Although I like blitzcrank better I perform greatest with Rammus. Now I need some knowledge on how to properly jungle. What should my runes be based on and well what is good tactical stratagies to jungling

Kenshin Akira

01-02-2012

A good strategy when starting out is to ask your team to defend your blue from invasion at the start of a match, and start off at wolves. Hopefully, if you had a leash there, you should be finished right in time for Blue Golem to spawn in. From there, hit wraiths, doublegolem, Wolves, Wraiths, and B out. Get some boots, get your red, then go gank.

It's mildly slow, I admit, but it's a relatively safe route.

Mister Blaqk

01-02-2012

that sounds like a legit plan and a good tactic. I learned the key to this game is honestly patience lol.