New Skins Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erikumi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

my god that pro kat skin <3 but i want a crimson skin to she and for swain, plz continue doing crimson skins plz

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

So both of them now have a total of 7 skins... Wow. There are still champs out there with only 3 total. I thought that whole Legacy skin project was to get new skins for people with a lower skin count? There are still champions who have gone over a year without any new skins, while champions who have many skins are the ones who keep getting them.

NuclearBob

01-02-2012

Stop making skins for the same champions, there are many champions who have not had new skins.

DrGuy

01-02-2012

Man, its a good thing you guys keep on making skins for champs that already have enough and ignoring the fact that people play other champs such as Rumble or Urgot (who is VERY much in need of a skin.... and I don't even play him). Thanks a bunch Riot...

xBestVayneAfrica

01-02-2012

MUNDO IS TO OP jk i love these skins keep it up riot

Rigglethor

01-02-2012

Time to buy a second veigar skin..

Pylons

01-02-2012

The word Gala in the superb villain Veigar skin description make me think of,
My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic.

arHill

01-02-2012

does kat have any new effect or something change on her?

Leukem

01-02-2012

They need to make a Talon outfit, from the new 52 batman series, for Talon.

01-02-2012

Veigar's = Awesome
Katarina's = Bleh.

Make some for old champs that have less. Blitzcrank comes to mind, as does Cassiopeia.
But if you want to un-dud-ify a champion, give Karma an amazing skin....People will actually start getting her if she has a skin that doesn't look like sheer ****.