Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Looking for files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razdan

01-02-2012

Hey Riot, now I can understand if you can't tell me this. I'm trying to make a full map conversion of Summoner's Rift. I've seen a few similar things like the Metal Rift map that was created, but I noticed in that as well as my search through the files that I can not find models for the stone structures and trees. While I'm sure I could retexture them, I don't think it would look anyway near as good if I could replace the trees with a different type, or change the structures.

If I could get any sort of help on where to locate these files it'd be greatly appreciated, though I understand if that is information you can't or shouldn't divulge outside of the office.