Trying to get into TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zackcy

01-02-2012

I'v never played TT before, and I am just wondering, why does everyone say Singed is so OP?

Like I know WHY, I would just like a detailed description, as Singed is one of my favorite 5s champion, and knowing that he is good in TT makes me want to play it.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

01-02-2012

Singed is considered OP because like a few other toons if you don't counter him he'll make the game miserable for your team.

In 5's it can be hard enough to kill a fed Singed, in 3's if you don't specifically build a team with snares/hard cc he can be nearly impossible to take down.

Once he gets a lead he can push the minions to your tower over and over. On most champions this would be overextending but with his ult a Singed who's ahead can escape a jungle gank easily while poisoning the two attackers down 1/3 of their hp.

He's annoying to deal with for normal games but I wouldn't count on playing him in ranked where he's always banned. He and Lee Sin are the two characters you don't let the other team get unless you have a specific counter in mind (though there's no countering Lee Sin the Blind Monk!).

Koldheartedjsp

01-02-2012

pretty much alot of it has to do with him being unkillable in most situations, and the fact he can freely push down 1 lane insanely fast forcing your team to defend that lane being in 2v3 situations alot and forfeiting jungles/dragons

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

always run, never tired
/singed

TheHangman

01-04-2012

3s players like to play melee. since a large number of ranged are just so weak. Singed likes to run away from melee, so either singed wins the game or draws it out so his allies can win. Good vayne teams probably have no issues with him though.

D Dragneel

01-04-2012

YA playing as vayne or someone who can utilize madreads blood razor is very very effective imo... (i.e. Shaco, or a good AD carry (vayne))

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

He is Tanky, does constant (although low) damage. He has great CC if played well, has built in tenacity and a move speed buff. Depending on how you build him, he can be an unstopable force end game. This said, he has his counters but people don't play them on TT often enough (lookin at you Vayne).

He is a game changer. He allows teamates to play poorly and win, and even he can be played poorly and still come out fine.

TL;DR
He's awesome because of his kit, it's really good for TT. He can be countered by a few characters that people tend to shy away from on TT.