help against wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icy Charmander

01-02-2012

Hi guys! I'm a 1500 elo player that got there playing ad carries/support/and jungle. but I've recently started playing top and its a total different game!

So I would like to ask some questions

To start off, I picked tryndamere and bought brawlers (as suggested by the guides) and headed top. I was against wukong and in the first min, shaco comes out and ganked me bringing me to half hp. I was later killed by the lv 2 shaco who stayed at top bush. I come runnning back, being more wary, stay closer to tower but me being lv 1 and wukong 3, his dash takes out a quarter of my hp whenever I cs. Then shaco comes again and kills me. At this point, I'm very low on level and was beaten out of lane.

How do I avoid a situation like this in the future?

My teammates told me that I should get cloth and 5+ pots.

Is there a certain way I have to play against wukong?

p.s very frustrating game, getting flame by people who misses skillshots and WW ulting clones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom2Corners

01-02-2012

Okay first, Shoulda started cloth 5 pots (which you may already know with dem flamers). Second, wukong has no sustain. If you (as trynd) can utilize your pots and Q effectively you can win the lane. And don't be overly aggresive until your 6. Best bet to beat Wukong/ganks is hittin R. Hope this helped.