Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Only Girls Play Support! Wdf? My team check dis ish out...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom2Corners

01-02-2012

Team Only Girls Play Support is in search of well... A GIRL. It would be enjoyed if you can play multiple roles ladies ;X but you're main role will probably be support (aka dat name^^). Only qualifications? Be good at LoL and most important... be hella POPPIN. Hmu @ this username. E-mail: kendoslice16@yahoo.com. If you got a facebook add me I wanna clarify yo looks (not pedo-post just need a hottie). We'll begin playing ASAP. Have fun with this and enjoy. =D

Loctorak

01-02-2012

No you should join my team: "Free candy". I rented a van we can practice in the back of. Interested in 1v1, 3s or 5s.

Age not a concern.

Doom2Corners

01-02-2012

Oh sht im gettin trolled -_-

asphixian

01-02-2012

Quote:
Loctorak:
No you should join my team: "Free candy". I rented a van we can practice in the back of. Interested in 1v1, 3s or 5s.

Age not a concern.

ill take that offer