Different Modes (Ultimate, Limitless & CTF)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exvayate

02-04-2012

I really like this idea. It would definately put LoL in a different league (hehe) in gaming compared to HoN and Dota... Which it already has with runes and summoner spells. :P

Zillerz

03-17-2012

More info on the first suggestion,

Since it takes a really long time to get a full build this would be really fun to just maybe start off with infinite money.

For starting RIOT can set it up as only in bot games so it doesn't ruin anyone's scores, people hate losing but then again too easy wouldn't be much fun.

A pro for that suggestion is that people will no longer start trolling about how fed you are or if any "Noob Feeders" go into action.

Zillerz

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felzlekk View Post
I like the CTF idea. But I really don't know how you would integrate minions and turrets into CTF.
Minions can probably stack up to a fixed amount like maybe 10 minions for the first 10 minutes, 30 minions at 20min and they can stay a certain amount of range around the flag.

Turrets can be added to respawn possibly. After it has been knocked down it has 10 seconds to respawn and continue attacking summoners. This would prevent people to just taking out the turret by backdooring and taking the flag.

Best Atheist NA

04-04-2012

Not sure what this has to do with the in-game HUD...

Zillerz

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felzlekk View Post
I like the CTF idea. But I really don't know how you would integrate minions and turrets into CTF.
Possibly have 3 different flags (similar to dominion) but the map is maybe 2x bigger than summoners rift to allow roaming and hiding around places and Ambushing the enemy team. This mode would probably be best done 5v5 if not more.

Zillerz

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcup View Post
Not sure what this has to do with the in-game HUD...
I dont know either :O ?

Zillerz

01-21-2013

Bumping for justice

Lammah

01-27-2013

Traditional CTF in FPS lets you shoot and use your abilities.

However, Unreal had a "ball" mode where the player holding the ball could only move. Unlike CTF, it relied more on teamplay than individual skill.

Zillerz

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammah View Post
Traditional CTF in FPS lets you shoot and use your abilities.

However, Unreal had a "ball" mode where the player holding the ball could only move. Unlike CTF, it relied more on teamplay than individual skill.
That would be good too. So basically like somebody has to hold the "Flag" or whatever the object may be and the person can not use any of his/her ability except for the summoner spells?

That way if it's 5v4 the other team has a chance of actually getting the item.

After maybe 1 - 3 minutes the object resets to a random destination in the map.

That would be a pretty cool idea

UdonBullets

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help I Suck View Post
I do understand Dominion is sort of like their Capture the Flag but I would certainly like to see a bit more of an expansion of what we can do in the game.
Isn't Dominion more like a King of the Hill mode?