Different Modes (Ultimate, Limitless & CTF)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zillerz

01-02-2012

1st mode: Ultimate Showdown

When the player starts the game they have infinite money and automatically level 18. Games may last less but it doesn't give any team an advantage if anyone feeds.

2nd mode: Limitless

Items have no boundaries. For example, You can get 6 rabadons caps and have them with full effect.

3rd mode: Capture the Flag

At the nexus Right click to pick up the flag, it is a buff effect you have to wait for 5 seconds before getting it (The whole map is blanked out except for the shop area and your teammates.)

The point of this is simple, get the flag (consumes one slot in your inventory) and if you die you just drop it, your teammate can grab on to it (4 seconds) or the other team can take it back (3 seconds)

Astiris

01-02-2012

I think that more work and perfection on current game modes is more important. But a Custom showdown with the ability to change amount of starting gold and level of champions would be a cool thing to play around with friends and really test out full builds.

Zillerz

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astiris View Post
I think that more work and perfection on current game modes is more important. But a Custom showdown with the ability to change amount of starting gold and level of champions would be a cool thing to play around with friends and really test out full builds.
Yeah perfecting the current modes is more important but then again these could be the new game modes in the future.

Zillerz

01-13-2012

bumpup

Zillerz

01-17-2012

bump

Zillerz

01-26-2012

bump

Help I Suck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

I really like the idea of capture the flag. Not necessarily how you described it but the idea itself is really nifty. I do understand Dominion is sort of like their Capture the Flag but I would certainly like to see a bit more of an expansion of what we can do in the game. Different game types as well as customizable features so that it isn't always the same thing over and over again. I think a Capture the Flag variant would be really fun, and although similar to dominion in some aspects, very different. I look forward to seeing this as a potential feature in the future of LoL.

Lt Tesla

01-26-2012

mg. I love playin CTF. Why didnt i think of that? Love it. While yes i agree Riot needs to keep workin om perfecting what they already have but a CTF game mode would be the bomb-diggity. BUMP. 5 sec might be too long for flag pick up but thats just my opinion. Tanks would have more use instead of absorbing damage. Tanks would make excellent flag carriers. Master Yi wouldnt be too bad ether cuz his ult. Healing champs (soraka, sona) would make great supports cuz they can heal flag carrier. Premade teams wuld be awesome cuz they could have certian ppl pick a certain champ to capture the enemy flag while evryone else helps him get to it. Either the limit could be whoever has most captures im a certain period of time or first team to 3 or 5 captures wins so theres no draws. Champions cant go stealth while holding the flag because that would be SUPER cheap. Preferbly a tanky champ or a fast champ or an escapist champ would do very well on CTF. AP carries with all thier stuns can either stop enemy flag carrier or protect their own. Im lovin the CTF idea. Flag carriers are visible to all players while holding the flag. (Im just spitballing here) the game will start out like a usual SR game, all level 1 with 475 gold.
The map would be different of coarse. Maybe a bit more like TT. You can choose when you queue up to have 3,4, or 5 players per team. If you have the enemy flag and you are inside your base then u have a slight armour and magic resist buff. Get the flag to tour flag to get a capture piont. You have to have your flag at your base to capture enemy flag. If its a game where most captures in a certain time limit wins and its tied the the team that has control of the enemy flag at that current time wins. If no flags were in possesion then the team with the most kills wins.

HappyBaron

02-02-2012

I think it would be sweet to have a CTF mode similar to what has already been mentioned, but to make it fair, I think that if you have the flag, you can't use any of your abilities, that way you rely heavily on teammate support instead of a self sustaining ult like Master Yi's speed or Olaf's anti CC.

Felzlekk

02-03-2012

I like the CTF idea. But I really don't know how you would integrate minions and turrets into CTF.