BS afkers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asphixian

01-01-2012

I havnt won a game in AGES all because i ALWAYS do great at first, but then one of my teammates AFK's and leaves. and i end up losing. im about to lose AGAIN.. someone needs to improve this afk player system. im about to quit playing all together because my luck is THAT bad.

Leon123091

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphixian View Post
I havnt won a game in AGES all because i ALWAYS do great at first, but then one of my teammates AFK's and leaves. and i end up losing. im about to lose AGAIN .. someone needs to improve this afk player system. im about to quit playing all together because my luck is THAT bad.
So u were afk to write this?

ForsakenGhost

01-02-2012

When i started playing LoL i didn't see that much AFKers and leavers cause i always played with my friends who happened to be lvl 30 . it's right , the chance of losing is higher when playing with higher lvl players but at least they don't rage quit much and even if u lose u know u didn't lose cause of a leaver !

OG Commissioner

01-02-2012

here is a sure fire way to solve this issue.

1) suffer for a while
2) add people who are decent to your friends list
3) start making only premades
4) Profit

seriously I know it sucks but that's what I did and I have nothing but fun these days. I am always in a 4 or 5 man premade. no raging, no AFKers, no raging at me if I am having a bad game. get eberyone on a VOIP service and it makes it that much better.

SovietLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Dude i feel you but i think that 3 leaves should result in a ban or something

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Commissioner View Post
here is a sure fire way to solve this issue.

1) suffer for a while
2) add people who are decent to your friends list
3) start making only premades
4) Profit

seriously I know it sucks but that's what I did and I have nothing but fun these days. I am always in a 4 or 5 man premade. no raging, no AFKers, no raging at me if I am having a bad game. get eberyone on a VOIP service and it makes it that much better.
Doing this turned LoL from a hobby into an obsession for me. Drastically improves the amount of enjoyment you get in games.

Death8630

01-02-2012

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx781ejoKY1ql4cruo1_500.png