Load screen (few suggestions)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zillerz

01-22-2013

Bump

buneter

01-26-2013

3. why do I care who loaded in last/first if I loaded in lastg with a huge lag behind everyone else its not going to make my computer or internet work anyfaster

gantonski

01-27-2013

1. i dont compare load times with my friends and dont see the importance.

2. this is probably why you have to wait. if your whole team loads faster than theirs, then you guys can be at their bush by their next tower and then gank, remember the old teleport to ward at level 1 strategy?? same thing pretty much.

3. i have no opinion on this one

Zillerz

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gantonski View Post
1. i dont compare load times with my friends and dont see the importance.

2. this is probably why you have to wait. if your whole team loads faster than theirs, then you guys can be at their bush by their next tower and then gank, remember the old teleport to ward at level 1 strategy?? same thing pretty much.

3. i have no opinion on this one

You're making it sound like it's going to be the most boring thing in the world. This is just for fun purpose and just because you loaded first that doesn't mean you can go out of spawn first. That's why I said, just let everyone in the game at the same time and not by whoever loaded fastest. AFTER everyone loaded and everyone is in the game that's when the bot kicks in and says whoever loaded first and last.

This is nothing but a fun add-on that would make the game-play funny at times.