Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Champion Simulaor Option Outside of a Match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I would very much enjoy to see an application where you can select a champion, items, masteries, and runes, so you can see what works well and what does not outside of a match. This application should show the effects of each decision made in each item, mastery, and rune choice. This would allow summoners to have a better build set up before a match without regretting their choices later after the match has already been decided for the worse. As well, first time players of different champions would not be at a disadvantage because they would know more of what to expect. Personally I do not find a bots match to be an accurate gauge of the effectiveness of a champion/build because they are too predictable, and real players have different counters and builds of their own that can make any practice in a bots match void. That is why the League of Legends client needs to have a Champion Build option outside of a match.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate any comments or suggestions.