Particle Animations and Such

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I play on a Core2Duo with an "amazing" $120 video card. No issues running Dominion whatsoever. We won't even get into what my Core i7 thinks of the game. Realistically, if you're having problems running it, a solution is cheap.

cater2222

01-23-2012

I do wish there is an option available for people with lower end computers... I have a quad core computer with 6 gb ram and it still doesn't do well on dominion. Perfectly fine on Summoner's Rift though. I know I need to get a better graphics card but that would also mean I would need a better power supply too.

Kiddalee

01-23-2012

You guys are awful. It is in Riot's best interest to make Dominion playable for as many computers as possible; that is what they've done with Summoner's Rift. I remember reading about how hard they worked on optimizing Dominion so that the system requirements would be identical despite the added flashiness. Apparently they could only optimize so much. You can't possibly make every LoL player buy a great computer and keep it clean, but Riot can add more graphics options to its interface.