Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MIA Manny

01-01-2012

YO! im currently stuck at 1200 elo.
how do you go up when most games iv been in we went up against really all around better players than us. they cant be in the same elo pool so why is this happening?

rano30

01-01-2012

I'm stuck at 1000. I hate you.

Venumxion

01-01-2012

You realise 1200 is where you start right? That makes it the centre of the bell (pecent wise most people will be around here).......

MIA Manny

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venumxion View Post
You realise 1200 is where you start right? That makes it the centre of the bell (pecent wise most people will be around here).......
1200 is the general area i am. my exact elo fluctuates with wins and loses.. how about you answer the question or post something that will help me with my inquiry instead of trolling the forums. Good day sir,

PiIvIpZ

01-03-2012

Most 1200 players are new players . Because you start there . U gotta win to go up

BetaThanBob

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rano30 View Post
I'm stuck at 1000. I hate you.
I'm stuck under 800. -_-

Venumxion

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIA Manny View Post
1200 is the general area i am. my exact elo fluctuates with wins and loses.. how about you answer the question or post something that will help me with my inquiry instead of trolling the forums. Good day sir,
OK, Firstly i wasnt trolling, and Secondly dont ask stupid QQ questions about "how come i cant win solo que". And thirdly you must be winning half your games to be still at 1200 elo so stop *****ing about it. Good day to you Sir....

CcKratosCc

01-13-2012

You cant get stuck under 800. In an 800 game if your any good you get so fed and 1v5 every game. Its the 1000 that you get stuck at

doabarreIroII

01-13-2012

can i get a partner to get me out of elo hell? im at like 900 elo D:
my sommner name is doabarreiroii