Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorganMcrazy

01-01-2012

I'd like someone to pick a champion for me to master, that means every day, every game I play, it will only be this one champ. That is all

TimmyToldYou

01-01-2012

Any support. Far too few players play support.

JMoneyFresh

01-01-2012

Orianna.

Karayan

01-01-2012

i would get shaco because you get better and better wiht him each day and get better at others as well but its just me.

HollowAvatar

01-01-2012

Quote:
MorganMcrazy:
I'd like someone to pick a champion for me to master, that means every day, every game I play, it will only be this one champ. That is all

This mindset would be fine on your own, but considering that eventually you will run into 5 other people who all share it, and there will be conflicts, you are ensuring you have a major disadvantage in a good portion of the games you will play.

For every game you autolock a carry faster than the other guy who wants to auto lock a carry, you put yourself in danger of being trolled and losing.

Play at least one of each role. Even if you don't care to learn counters and build runes for multiple characters and explore that aspect of the game at all, don't be that guy who starts the match off on a bad foot.

MorganMcrazy

01-02-2012

Quote:
HollowAvatar:
This mindset would be fine on your own, but considering that eventually you will run into 5 other people who all share it, and there will be conflicts, you are ensuring you have a major disadvantage in a good portion of the games you will play.

For every game you autolock a carry faster than the other guy who wants to auto lock a carry, you put yourself in danger of being trolled and losing.

Play at least one of each role. Even if you don't care to learn counters and build runes for multiple characters and explore that aspect of the game at all, don't be that guy who starts the match off on a bad foot.

thats why I said pick any champ, even if it is a tank. I still havent met people who got upset when I occasionally autolock tanks

Synides Death

Recruiter

01-02-2012

Lee Sin is really good at jungling now, if you are a jungler

Sylvinite

01-02-2012

i vote for someone who is very underplayed like sivir or swain

Kalafai

01-02-2012

Karma all the way. She's support with at least a medium high skillcap that you can aspire to.

Sestrel

01-02-2012

I feel as though Tanks and then Supports are the most underplayed. However, I feel as though it's not too smart to only be good with one Champion. What will you do if someone Locks in on that Champion before you do? I feel as though it's best to become good with one champion from each Role

Tank = Volibear or Singed
Support = Sona
AD Melee = Tryn
AD Range = Ashe (easy) or Sivir (Slightly harder)
AP Melee = Fizz
AP Range = Fiddle or Ahri

Buuuut if you seriously just want to pick one... I'd go with Volbear. He's a Tank, which is very much underplayed, but in general deals pretty reliable damage