Serious question for other men...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
That is the best argument any man has ever made about this matter.
it's why we trim / shave.

also it makes it look longer

I don't see how it's girly at all, girl

Siyanor

01-03-2012

...Did anyone realize that I'm a guy, not a girl?

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanor View Post
who are you?

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Yes, you can make Johnsons prettier.

By putting them into someone's mouth. ^^

CapitaFK

01-03-2012

I shave completely. It's something my significant others have preferred -- especially true of the balls -- plus I'm not a fan of having hair down there on either participant.

The secret is to not shave against the grain. Doing so leads to nasty razor burn and in-growns. Soap and water in the shower works fine. Hot water softens the hair follicles enough so that it doesn't pull while shaving.

Only downside is that you absolutely have to shave every day, or it starts feeling like sandpaper.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I know, last month I didn't shower for a week and tried to get it on with this girl I met at a bar, when she began flaring her nose in disgust I said "What it's just BO I'm not going to act all girly about my manly smell. Breathe in my androstenone, is it making you wet?"
on a side note though, we Americans seem to be a little more keen on hygiene than people of other nations
I've known personally many foreigners (and some intimately), and they don't shower as rigorously as we do.
Some will go for a week without showering, and have ***.
Now admittedly I have not known the cleaning habits of hundreds of foreigners, but just throwing some extra info out there

(I have a dirty-boy fetish sometimes, but then I stop and get all grossed out with myself lol)

Dragoeth

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flodoard View Post
on a side note though, we Americans seem to be a little more keen on hygiene than people of other nations
I've known personally many foreigners (and some intimately), and they don't shower as rigorously as we do.
Some will go for a week without showering, and have ***.
Now admittedly I have not known the cleaning habits of hundreds of foreigners, but just throwing some extra info out there

(I have a dirty-boy fetish sometimes, but then I stop and get all grossed out with myself lol)
I know what you mean. Not trying to be racist when I say this... but people from india are the worst smelling, dirtiest people I have ever met. I've lived with several and been to several of their apartments while in college and holy ****... they live like slobs. From what I understand since these are international students they generally come from wealthy families and in india they have a lot of house servants for the wealthy thus these kids have never taken care of themselves before. One of the guys from india that I lived with my freshman year in the dorms would NOT shower. Did it like once a week. Me and my other roommates locked him out of the apartment for 3 days once till he went and took a shower at a friends place.

gankas kon

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaFK View Post
I shave completely. It's something my significant others have preferred -- especially true of the balls -- plus I'm not a fan of having hair down there on either participant.

The secret is to not shave against the grain. Doing so leads to nasty razor burn and in-growns. Soap and water in the shower works fine. Hot water softens the hair follicles enough so that it doesn't pull while shaving.

Only downside is that you absolutely have to shave every day, or it starts feeling like sandpaper.
He k ows his stuff. I shave bare. Go with the grain, hot water, lotion the area afterward to avoid razor burn. Also, right after you shave, press your hand on the shaved area and then slide it up, keeping pressure. It lets the hairs break the surface again so you don't get zits

ManaBananaKrill

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanor View Post
So you're gay, good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
who are you?
He said he liked hairy guys earlier in this thread.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaBananaKrill View Post
So you're gay, good for you.

He said he liked hairy guys earlier in this thread.
he does? hey siyanor hit me up