Less Champs , More Maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Switched

01-01-2012

LoL , HoN , Dota etc. all have plain maps. LoL did add dominion but personally I dont give a **** about it. Riot releases new champs every 2 weeks which I don't even bother buying (Unless if I like them which rarely happens) I understand you guys are working hard but I think it gets boring playing the same map how much times a day? That Magma Chamber was a good idea I really don't know why it inst released yet. Just saying what I think guys.

Xoid12

HollowAvatar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I would point out, that since Riot sets their employees on teams based on specialty and skill set, making new champs with their champ creation teams does no slow down their map making ability.

I think maps are just stupidly hard to balance and they are trying to treat us right because they know we are picky *****es.

I mean, it's true. We are some greedy, whiny mother****ers aren't we?

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

yea, it takes a lot more to make a map than a champ. They have teams working on all sorts of different project and i'm sure a new map well come in time. That said they are not done with Dominion just yet I know they are making changes there still.

Themistius

01-01-2012

im okay with the maps and champs i don't mind i enjoy the change the thing with new maps is all of the problems that come with it example: balance, being creative etc. i don't know i enjoy summoner rift