4.5k IP to spend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Need recommendations. Either 1x 3150 champ or 3x 1350 champs. I like the oddballs, please no teemo or tryndamere.

LunariarWarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I would suggest Garen as one of the champs, but thats just me.

IKoDuan

01-01-2012

nasus

SwooshMousse

01-01-2012

Depends on what kind of champ you like to play.

Strikerfox

01-01-2012

I have garen, Nasus is a possibility. I have plenty of mainstream champs, looking for seldom used ones.

rano30

01-01-2012

No one uses Eve anymore.

Karayan

01-01-2012

i would get gangplank or akali because they are perty OP but thats just me. for 1350 champs i would get fiddlesticks, nause. but its just me.

Kenshin Akira

01-01-2012

I'd say get Gangplank. He's rather versatile, able to take on about any role aside from AP Carry. He is also fairly easy to learn, and -very- powerful in the hands of someone experienced.

However, if you more in the mood for 1350, why not go for folks like Twisted Fate, Cho'Gath, and Morgana? TF makes for a powerful AP Carry nowadays that I've seen, Cho'Gath is near unkillable in good hands at the top lane, and Morgana can farm all day erry day and still rip teams apart when it's time to group up and go all-out in battle. Though...You might have a hard time using Morgana if you ever go into Draft picks. She is banned quite often...