Fed =/= OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Hat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Downvote bandwagon...removed original post and changed it to a blank post. People can't handle logic without raging so this must be closed. It was not a Tryndamere rage thread, nor was it even about Tryndamere. I mentioned his name on the TT forum and everyone is now obsessed with that as the subject matter.

The thread's original content was regarding Teemo. Long story short, someone called Teemo OP because he was fed one game.

fonaedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

You have downs

New World Chaos

01-02-2012

Trynd must have sucked.

TheShadowXx

01-02-2012

Actually trynd is the most op character in Lol

Prefix

Master Recruiter

01-02-2012

Haters always be hating

I was a 2v3 me as Tryndamre and teamate alistar against Tryndamre teemo vieger once the whole time they *****ing about tryndamre beeing OP even though they had a tryndamre who ended up the most negative and I had control of top jungle the whole game and teemo could still kill me fast so we focused all our cc's on teemo (stupid dart) then vieger then tryndamre (since try doesn't have good damage output unless fed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Chaos View Post
Trynd must have sucked.
Teemo counters tryndamere. His poison ****s up undying rage and his blind makes try unable to hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowXx View Post
Actually trynd is the most op character in Lol
Singed takes cake on that

Teemo like many other champions is a bit imbalanced but not really overpowered.

Therapyyy

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Haters always be hating

I was a 2v3 me as Tryndamre and teamate alistar against Tryndamre teemo vieger once the whole time they *****ing about tryndamre beeing OP even though they had a tryndamre who ended up the most negative and I had control of top jungle the whole game and teemo could still kill me fast so we focused all our cc's on teemo (stupid dart) then vieger then tryndamre (since try doesn't have good damage output unless fed.)

Teemo counters tryndamere. His poison ****s up undying rage and his blind makes try unable to hit.

Singed takes cake on that

Teemo like many other champions is a bit imbalanced but not really overpowered.
correct me if i'm wrong but singed and Tryndamere are the same IP but how many singed's do you play against in 3's? I have had 5 to 6 games of straight Tryndamere's and he is really killing 3's...

imDiabolic

01-04-2012

Killerz is just a blind noob cause he only plays trynd

And must obviously get pooped on pretty often

So he thinks trynd is not op

SYMBÖLIC

01-04-2012

guys he the monopoly guy

Sintacs

01-06-2012

if the thread was about tryn only being good when fed and isnt op generally speaking id have to agree. if you have decent team comp and communication on your team any cc and/or ignite will essentially shut down tryn. hes op as a pug stomper but thats about it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-06-2012

Last Trynd I fought in 3s went 2/15. Nerf.