Dominion AP Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

01-02-2012

I don't think, AP Yi is THAT good. Ok, you can push lane and harass your enemy. But what can you do, when some tanky DPS comes to gank you? You alpa strike, take 1/4 of his HP and then what? Die? Meditation is ueless against any hard CC.

Nekrogen

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
I don't think, AP Yi is THAT good. Ok, you can push lane and harass your enemy. But what can you do, when some tanky DPS comes to gank you? You alpa strike, take 1/4 of his HP and then what? Die? Meditation is ueless against any hard CC.
AP Yi is able to 1v1 very VERY well, even against some1 with hard CC: just move out of view and trollitate your way back to full hp. If someone comes to gank him and it becomes a 1v2 he should have his ult soon, and if he doesn't then his natural movespeed should be enough to ensure his safety. Don't count on him to defend a point 1v2 though; DEFINITELY not his strong suit.

blackDAILO

01-02-2012

Don't forget that Yi already has very strong autoattack and a AD buff skill.

With Lich Bane he will be able to do some strong damage after the Q.

Lopretni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

AP Yi is amusing, but too easily countered to be truly effective. If you're shut down early game, and you CAN be shut down by a great deal, you'll remain ineffective for ten minutes or more.

Nekrogen

01-02-2012

Yeah IF he's shut down. It's relatively challenging to shut him down unless you force an early 1v2, but this affects many other bottom laners like Ryze, Cassio, etc. as well. It's also easy to farm minions with alpha, so just be sure to build well and you shouldn't have any issues at any point in the game.

KingOfOlympia

02-13-2013

he's op I main em and its just so much fun

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

necro

MyDeadGrandma

02-13-2013

Whenever I go Fizz in blind pick, the elo gods seem to favour me with an AP Yi on the opposing team.