Ingame secret hotkeys?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrickShot

Recruiter

01-01-2012

I've seen people control their monster (Tibbers, Fake Shaco) without moving towards them, people dance without typing /dance, putting zilean's ultimate on himself or someone without clicking the champion, can someone give me the keys for that?

DoubleSin

01-01-2012

Alt + right click will control your controllable minion such a Tibbers, Clones, summons, etc.

Alt + Q/W/E/R will self cast any of those buttons if they are self-castable. Very useful for shields and heals. Mastering Alt + E timing on Morgana for example makes her shield very powerful and useful when you see skill shots coming your way.

As far as casting on others, I think it is Q/W/E/R + 1/2/3/4 but I forgot exactly if that is how it works, so I could be wrong. I stopped doing it waaaay back when I was leveling up because doing it that way often made me make mistakes during pressure situations. I wouldn't remember what number each player was and end up casting on the wrong player, so I click portraits or their actual toon for those types of skills now. One day I may go back to trying to figure it out but right now I don't feel the need to.

la Bruja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Self- + smartcasting, kinda new option (available in controls, in-game menu), a great one. If a spell is a skillshot, you shoot it immediately after pressing Q/W/E/R, towards mouse pointer. If it's a shield, for example, it's put on person over which you've got pointer, and if there's no such person - on yourself. Same for items. It *might* cause some problems at the beginning but if you look at top-elo players, most of them have switched to it already

Dancing, taunts etc- Shift + 1/2/3/4

Socies

01-01-2012

Check the menu and click keybinds instead