Ip Reduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knezalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Every new champ released is 6300 and i don't really mind that but don't you think there are allready 2 many 6300 champions, and many of them are even not worth that much and thats the main reason you will rarely see those champs in game. Its hard to farm 6300 ip only for 1 champ and it usually is not worth the effort, riot said they will reduce ip cost of old champs but last reduction was long time ago and i think we really need new ip reduction. (if i made a mistake im sry english is not mine foreign language)

fraykiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

why dont you just get a job and buy rp?????
that way you can spend your ip on something important like....... lets say........
RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJStarhiker

01-02-2012

Or drop the IP cost as well as RP when champs go on sale.

Sestrel

01-02-2012

I think it's perfectly fine for new champions to cost the 6300 IP. I'm sure once they're all finally tweaked and balanced out their prices will change to match their worth. I'm relatively new to the game but I'm guessing that's what they've done with earlier Champions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraykiller View Post
why dont you just get a job and buy rp?????
that way you can spend your ip on something important like....... lets say........
RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope you're joking. I work 70 hours a week and wouldn't dare spend that money on RP. o_O

Lutzj

01-02-2012

Fun fact: you can grind 975 RP by working faster than you can grind 6300 IP playing the game.